Scary Story Contest!

IGN: Anis456

Discore:@anisrajha#3042

Server: gold

The story is based by a true pokemon yellow game .

Start

The Buried Alive Model — often referred to as its code, the Buryman script — was to be found on the final story of the Pokémon Tower, in what has now been replaced with the Marowak ghost. According to the scripts assigned to it, the Buried Alive model was intended to be the "boss" of the tower. Once reaching the top floor, the following conversation would have taken place.

Buried Alive: You're... Here.

BA: I'm trapped...

BA: And I'm lonely...

BA: So very lonely...

BA: Won't you join me?

After this, the battle would have been initiated. Once in "battle view", the Buried Alive model appears to be a decaying human corpse attempting to crawl out of the ground. It has been programmed to have two White Hands, a Gengar, and a Muk.

Strangely enough, a protocol for the Buried Alive's actions after it was defeated were not written.

In the case of the player defeating him, the game would freeze. However, a specific ending was written by an unknown programmer upon losing the battle. In this ending, the Buried Alive was to have stated, "Finally, fresh meat!" followed by several lines of gibberish.

He was to have then dragged the player character into the ground surrounding him. The scene would finish with a typical "Game Over" screen; however, in the background, an image of the Buried Alive character devouring the player was to have been shown.

Especially strange are the protocols for after this scene. The cartridge was to download this image to the small internal memory contained in the Game Boy, overwriting the title screen that normally accompanied a Game Boy turning on. Instead, whenever it was started, the player would view this image as the sound file staticmesh.wav was played.

The intended purpose for this effect, unlike many of the other factors leading towards Lavender Town Syndrome, is unknown.

End

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Fhil

Discord Tag: Philip#3495

Server: Silver

1540450897034.png.439de33e079b3534af4f4828df79a381.png

Snorlax Dream

A Snorlax rests under a tree and dreams of berries, apples and other fruits.

In the dream he is striding as Munchlax on a street of tasty berries. Munchlax drop the berries on his mount and runs down the street in course sun. Delicious and happy as always.

But while the Snorlax is asleep a Darkrai is sits down on a tree nearby and changes the dream into a nightmare.

The dream is starting to changed, the sun is setting, darkness is coming. The Snorlax still unaware of what’s to come still running down the street and enjoying the taste of fresh berries and the view of the street. The woods getting darker around the Munchlax and without him realizing leads him to crash into a ginormous Snorlax. After falling flat on his face and jumping straight back up he shouts: Get out of my way and leave my berries alone. The Snorlax whispers back “Save yourself berries are alive! “ Behind the Snorlax appears an angry looking berry with knots as arms and teeth as sharp as shark teeth and as this monstrosity is over towering the snorlax he screams: “You ate my children! I now am eating you! You look fat and tasty.” As he’s is biting the head of the Snorlax and it drops dead! Munchlax is stumbling back in terror… he turns around and starts running as fast as he could ,faster then he ever run before but he just couldn’t seem to get away.

Suddenly a PokéCenter appears in the Darkness. He is storming towards the PokéCenter and gets to the door. He screams from the top of his lungs “please Open the Door”. A devilish looking Nurse Joy opens the door and whispers oh get in I have been waiting for you. Munchlax follows the Joy to the waiting zone. Then she disappears to another room. The door closes and screams can be heard. But there is another door from which screams could be heard too.

Approaching the second door to see what was going on, he tried to open it but it was shut tied. Not willing to give up he gave gave the other door a shot and surprise it was open. Slowly pushing aside the sliding door, he saw it the monster berry. But how? Before having a chance to process his eyes were drawn to the nasty nurse joy feeding the berry with hearts, Pokèmon hearts in all shapes and sizes. Still in shock it started to dawn on him that it was the Pokémon hearts that where the origin of the screams. Muchlax slammed the door shut and took off running out the PokéCenter. But as soon as he stepped out of the building he fell into a void. He fell and fell seeing nothing just darkness. Then he crashed to earth. Waking up in a graveyard, in front of him was a little grey tombstone with his name smeared onto it with a red gooy substance. After regaining his composure he turned away from the grim site only to have a much more fear inducing sight. There he was the Grim Reaper. Out of pure despair he lashed out using “Focus Punch” and to his surprise connecting with the reaper. But it did nothing just going clean through. Damm Ghosts!! he shouted.

But outside his dream in the real world things were different, the Snorlax still being caught in his nightmare swung too and what a fear fueled punch it was, the Darkrai was just swept of his high perch, thus ending the ordeal.

The Nightmare rescinded and the Muchlax was back to his peaceful clearing in the woods with fruity mix of berries raining down upon him.

The End

Thank's to:

Anton Veedel for Gramma

Helena Pinnel for painting the Cover

Edited by Fhil
  • Like 1

The Spookiest Darkness...

By => DiljitSandhu

Discord => DiljitSandhu#0470

Once a day, Drake had just took his starter Pokémon from Prof. Spookiper , he had taken the Zorua, He he's ready to start the adventure...

As time passed he grew up more... And Won 8 Badges of Sponky Region ... While travelling to The Horror Plateau, He was surprised to see, There was no Elite 16. There was a Palace Made of Old Woods, Surrounded with Lava, Full of Vampires and Zubats!

He gone up to the Entering Gate, Suddenly, His Zorua came out of PokéBall and Ran to a Long Hill, It was Full-Moon Night, Zorua was howling there, When Drake reaches ... Zorua said in low-voice "I can remember the day, when Houndooms fied me, Crobats pinched me, And Munchlax Tickled me XD!". *ugh uff noo*

**Zorua Evolved into Zoroark with Shiny Blue Strip of hair on his black hairs, The Golden Claws Shined, Eyes with a shine, Full of enegy to kill the Villians**

Zoroark said "Drake, We have to stop Jackachaka, Let's go!"

Drake was surprised *Whoa!*

***Afterall, Zoroark Killed the Jackachaka will full powered Z-Move***

Later Drake won The Elite 16....... Zoroark killed Drake *Ahh nooo nou!*.

Zoroark said "I have to kill you, You are not my truth Guardian... "

**Zoroark Disappeared in Blue Shadows....

THE END

IGN: Luigi878

Discord Tag: Luigi878#0584

Server: Gold

Story: Trevenant Forest

A long time ago a little girl who was only 8 years old had entered the forest of fear or better known the forest of the Trevenant. The girl went into that forest because she was following a flabébé. Night was falling little by little and the girl found a mansion her parents were very worried because she did not come back and it was almost dinner time. The girl entered the mansion following the flabébé, when entering the flabébé had disappeared and the girl was pararitic a moment to see a Espurr with a knife with blood. The little girl have ran home but she was lost in the forest and never returned. She was became in to a phantump and from that day the villages blocked the entrance to the Trevenant forest

1.1LUigi878

Once upon a time there was a holy war between two old houses. One with the emblem of the phoenix Ho-oh and one with the emblem of the holy sword Honedge. The war broke out short after the found of an ancient ruin who had appeared in the center of the city and that ruin was told to have an unbelievable treasure inside of it. The house of the holy sword discovered it first and got there hand on the treasure but the wieldor of it got insane and wanted to rule over the land. The house of the Phoenix had to stop the wielder quickly and so the two houses and the whole land got destroyed. A century after that incident almost everything was forgotten but not the fact that it was a cursed place nevertheless a few miles near the place where the ruin stood some people founded a village where our story finally begins... One day a child went to the forest to have an adventure because it was curious about the place it parents told to be cursed. The neighbors saw that the child went to the forest and messaged her parents because everyone believed in the story that was told. The child, driven by curiousity ran into the forest and found something that wasn't there before... The parents of the child went after it but it was already to late. They couldn't find it anywhere. They called for her:"MARIA" and when the night fell on the ground, they stopped and the police took the case. The parents went home just to see her house burned down to the ground and a message:"I'll kill you :D". They went to the neighbors to ask them if they saw someone. When they they entered through a door that was ripöed apart they only found a bloodstain in the carpet... Day after day more persons disappeared just leaving bloodstains but the parenst still went to look for their child in the forest and one day they found a secret path that led to an ancient ruin and a shadow of a little girl. They simply went into the ruin without noticing what happened around them. After a while a shrine appeared in front of them and they saw a big stone with a long hole in it. They inspected everything cause they didn't know if there was something important. While inspecting something changed. They were pulled more and more into the ruins where they found a room full of people. Their frightening grew to a new level noticing that every person is a dead body and a sword was sittig on all of them wielded by a young child. The parents saw that the scarf of the sword was bound through all the dead bodys. The adults now weren't parents anymore. Their child died long ago because it was possesed by that sword a special honedge... the treasure that led to the destruction of the old land... the fire honedge... the speciality is that it uses a host to kill others and get their blood that is the reason why its blade is so red and it raises the emotions of a person to an unbelievable point of craziness. The life of the child was sucked out by it and suddenly the adults heared a voice:"Who are these fools coming to me here and right after my meal I guess I'll take them as dessert. Oh child you don't say so these are the parents that abandoned you? I think before I'll kill them I should tell them what happened to you." The adults were unable to move and just got stunned by the heaviness of the voice. The voice now spoke like an old friend to them:"This child wanted to go on the adventure of its life and went here just to see why this land is cursed. You saw that big stone out there? I was in that. Your ancestors tried to seal me away in that rock but without thinking what would happen if someone found me here in the darkness. Of course this naive child grabbed my scarf and tried to free me. I pulled her more and more into my hex and a little bit after I had full control over her so I let her smash the rock until her bones cracked and it let me out. Day after day I went with her to the village ripping bodies apart and carried them back here. You have to know I was very angry with your child when she refused to follow my orders but I told her that I would kill you if she refused." It said and laughed diabolic letting the ground shake. "It was so funny to kill all of her friends." The adults acted quick and wanted to run away to call the police but the now fully bloody sword slashed their legs into shreds. Thankfully the child tried to stop it and so the honedge didn't hit their hearts as planned. The father remembered a picture from the entrance in which he saw a switch and a collapsing room. Without hesitation he looked for a switch and found it. By pulling it he felt how a stone with the mass of an adult cow fell on his right hand. The pain was to big that he collapsed. The mother saw the honedge trying to escape but she held the child sacrificing herself for the sake of humanity. Since that day the tuin wasn't found by anyone and no massacre happened because of the fire honedge but you never know... The end?

Ing:MetaShadowPika

Discord:MetaShadowPika#6588

Server:Silver

Edited by MetaShadowPika

IGN: Mrvash

Discord: Rufus #2688

Story:

Ryan went on a trip with his parents. They notice that there's a fog on the other mountain. They are curious about it. They encountered an old lady so they asked about it, "Excuse me, do you know why is there a thick fog on the neighboring mountain?" The old lady said in reply, "Yes, I do know. But it is just a legend." They said, "It is okay. We are ready to listen." So the old lady started telling the legend about that fog.

In the lost city of Machu Picchu, there was a trainer named Ryan. He owns a naughty but still a nice pokemon, Misdreavus. The city is known as the home of Misdreavus.

All of the kids there owns a Misdreavus.

One day, while the elders are climbing a mountain they saw a ruin, they decided to enter it. As they go deeper inside, some of them are trembling because of a very strong dark force that they can feel. After 5 hours of walking, they are finally at the front door of a very large room. They carefully opened the large door, and it was quite light for a large door. The saw hundreds of talismans and chains. At the center of the dark room lies an odd looking rock. When they stepped inside the room after checking it out, visions of Misdreavuses taking over their city flashed before them. They are tormenting the citizens in the city for their nourishment and power so that they can evolve. The elders were stunned at the vision that they saw. They inspected the room and they found out that the rock is a sealing stone for spirits. They planned to trap all of the Misdreavus inside it to prevent what is going to happen, but what they did not know is that the rock itself is the demonic force they have felt before entering and it flashes false visions.

It was Halloween when the elders take action. They convince everyone to go inside the ruins at the mountain. They also said that it would be better if the Misdreavuses enter it first so Ryan talked to his pokemon to lead all of the Misdreavus. But his pokemon wants him to accompany them so he agrees to it. While they are inside the ruin, Ryan suddenly felt something horrible is going to happen. But still, they carried on even if he feels something is not right. When they are at the large door, they tried to open it but it's heavy. All of them worked together and the door opened atlast! They stumbled inside it and it was too dark to see anything. Ryan hears weird chain like movements coming from every direction of the room. The candles started lighting up and he saw that all of the Misdreavuses are trying to escape. But what he saw shocked him.The elders are there and waiting. One of the elders shouted that Ryan was to blame because he doesn't like them while the other elders started chanting the spell. All of the Misdreavus started looking at him with anger in their eyes especially his pokemon. They thought that Ryan is leading this betrayal. So they curse him and resent him until they are sealed within the stone. But all of the spirits' anger within the stone is amplified by Ryan's pokemon. The desire for revenge, the regret of trusting him, and the anger rising up changed the stone. The power of the spirits leaked out. The angry spirits can be seen floating above the rock. And he can clearly see that it's not just the spirits but also terrying eyes looking at him. He was terrified at the moment. The chains started moving again, strangling the elders. Ryan was quick with his feet to dodge the chains. He managed to make it out alive the room and started running towards the exit. But when he went outside a thick fog surprises him. He tried leaving the mountain but he ends up in the same spot. While trying and trying, he hears the voices of the spirits inside the stone especially his pokemon's voice. And he never made it out.

After listening to the story of the old lady, Juls tries to look at her and when he was about to ask a question he is shocked... The lady is gone. Then he heard a voice said, "The city is under a curse. Once you enter its proximity, you will never see the other side. "

Edited by MrVash

A real life story....

I was 14 years old when this happen,

On one Night, I sleep alone on my room, I had a Horrible nightmare... that nightmare felt so real... so very real, I was dreaming that I was alone on the woods

There was a black dark river, and i had to swim in it to get to the other side, while swimming, I felt a Hand... a hand that grabbed my leg and pulled me inside ... I was being pulled inside the rivier, I did not saw who pulled me, i just felt that human hand... it felt soo real.. i was being pulled inside and all I could see was me being sunk into the rivier as i was looking up.

I woke up....when i woke up, I notice something odd, I woken up with my whole body facing up which I had never woken up this way, I always woke up with my body facing to left or right side

it was very odd to me, as I never woke up in that position before... ... I remember it so well... it was night.... I still was very scared from the nightmare i just woken up to... but then about 10 seconds later... i Notice a Dark Shadow figure.... Looking at me....

yb3vYK8.jpg

Exactly as it shown in this picture above but I don't remember seeing it's eys or other parts of it's face.

It was looking down at me... and I will never forget the feeling I felt... i felt an Extreme Scareness ... l was in shock... i never been so scared in my life before... It looked at me... I could not move at all! I tried to move my body but I could not do anything!

It just standed there looking at me... I could not I could not talked but all I was doing was praying in my mind, my eyes was Wide open looking at that shadow figure man.... and then.. It just turned around ... and i saw it walking into the closed window on my room... it walked towards it... and slowly disappeared... I... could not even cry.. i was in a very deep fear...

All i did was praying to God.. and keep praying for help... it lasted about 10 minutes in my room... where i was still very scared and praying in my mind... I tried to move my arm and legs... and slowly could move again...

It prayed one more time... And I run for it as If was being Chased... i run for it to the door towards my Moms room, I was scared if that thing would appear again and it would have stopped... I Open my moms room and slammed it... i Turned on the lights.. and jist hugged my mom.. i was shaking

she was like what the heck is going on..

I told her i saw a Demon, and Explained her what had happen.

For 1 full month, i Sleep with my brothers on their room, mine was left alone, until i finally sleept there again, everything was ok, i never had this experiance ever again

Last year i Research Online what had happen to me... and to my surprised, is not a Paranormal activity, what had happen to me has a Scientific Explanation, and is called Sleep Paralysis

and it can happen to anyone... at any time... even to YOU , some people suffered it more than once....

Now how does this story relates to Pokemon?

When this Phenomenom happen. The next Day I was in my house playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team on my Gameboy. And I was on the part of the game when the Antagonist Gengar Uses Sleep Eater and gives you nightmares to your Character as you are asleep.

As I was playing this part of the story, it scared me a bit because it remind me of the accident and at the time I did not knew it was a Sleep Paralysis but instead I thought it was a demon who attacked me, and for me to turn on my gameboy and play the game at the part where this Gengar's nightmare attack on your Character made me scared again and turned of my gameboy and stop playing the game for quite a while since I was still very scared of what had happen last night.

What a scary coincidence

You can view the scene of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon's Gengar dream eater part

so you can understand why it kinda freak me out that I was playing this when just last night the "Demon" attacked me

IGN: Strategist

Discord Tag: Strategist#8849

Edited by MexicanNoob

e2d0c8bcb5cd09f6dd70b7fbf91d2d834ed217b3_hq.thumb.jpg.702837305bc58cf0c59bbd2154ec81f0.jpg

IGN: Mozambi

Discord Tag: #8379 Mozambi

"The way through the Bad Dreams"

This is a story I do not often tell.I promise,sincerely,that this has scarred me for life

and although I have looked into psychological explanations for what I heard and natural explanations for what occurred, they remain unsatisfactory.

When I was a child, I was scared of the dark. I swore to my mother I heard voices in it. They were not evil, but they were not familiar and so they scared me.

It was not uncommon in the middle of the night for me to wake up and hear “whispers” as I would call them when asking my mom.

She figured they were just “bumps in the night” and typical kids nightmare material.

I tried often to explain to her that it was more than that; that they sounded different from one another the way people’s voices do.

On some nights I would get so scared from these “whispers” that I would sleep in my mom’s bed with her.

It was an added bonus that the bathroom was directly outside of her bedroom door for my late-night tinkles.

Scream "Run!" I yelled as the swarming ants turned into a tidal wave.Pikachu grabbed my hand,pulled me into the bathroom and locked the door behind us.Huge mistake.

"Pikachu I smell some ghoust pokemon,we should breack this window and get out" "Pika..Pikaa" We jump.

I sprinted as fast I could through the dark,foggy,forest.My heart thumped loudly in my ears as I heard a monful howl rip the silence in half.

Unsuspecting branches whipped my face as I hurdled over logs.My breath cauth in my troath as I gazed up at the tall charred trees looming over me.

They looked eerie in the diminishing sunlight.I dont know where is pikachu i can not see him "Piiiikachuuu" "heeeey Piiiikaachuuu" Ahh..I'm scared...

I think I lose my mind,eyes wide with terror like darknes in this sky.

Moon is dark I see in my Bad Dreams ability off Darkrai.He is shadow in dark...scary screams come out off Dark Void.

I can not move,I can not open my eyes but i see...I become sleeping target.Darkrai levitate in the moment.

My voice come back! I shrieked "HE COME TO KILL ME!!!"....My hand's trembling,my hear become white....

But...But....oh...

"OH! WAIT!" "I SEE LIGHT."

I can not belive,my shiny Pikachu defend me! He use Thunder,moon is not dark now...it's white,screams go back into Dark Void,and Darkrai

slowly go back into darknes,like scary shadow,he realise power of friends and live me alone.

I dont know what happend,what is this? My Bad Dreams or my life in Darkrai Bad Dreams.

The End

:PikaLurk:Discord=Mozambi#8379 

download.jpg

IGN: SLayKz

Discord Tag: SLayKz#2983

Story:

October 31, 1978, near Lavender City, Kanto Region.

A group of researchers discovered an ancient cemetery where several trainers had buried their pokemon there, but the entire team was wiped out and no trace was left for investigations. Soon the authorities had the place closed and the people baptized the place as "The Cemetery Cursed".

At that time there was only one young man who was coach and researcher who had the courage to investigate and solve what was happening there, his name was Thon Jacks, known as TJ. He gathered 6 of his strongest pokemons and went to the local investigate, Darkrai, Chandelure, Gourgeist, Marowak, Gengar and Cofragrigus.

TJ realized that the place was very bumpy to a place recently discovered, and this made him suspicious, but even so he remained hidden in order to find out what was actually happening there. Until Gion the leader of the Rocket team of the time was arriving at the place and without realizing that the TJ was hidden, he spoke with other members who were with him:

- Finally we all lose, now we can loot everything valuable here, including the item able to merge 2 mega pokemons and create an unparalleled pokemon with that we will dominate Kanto and all other regions.

TJ knew his strength and promptly came out of the shadows to challenge everyone, he easily won every member of Team Rocket but the final duel against Gion was complicated, his Darkrai decided to win in the last blow, he can then call the authorities to arrest all looters His feat became famous to this day, a tower was then built on the site and a statue of the TJ was made to honor him, that day became known as Pokellowen and everyone carries flowers as a tradition to the statue of TJ to thank him for what he did.

IGN: LordStorm16

Discord: Storm#6919

server: silver

story:

I Didn't Mean To Do It!

A new pokemon trainer with the name Storm was on his way home with his Froakie. they are great friends and they just won their first gym badge. Storm celebrated there victory by having a good glass of his favorite whisky at his local bar, and treating his Froakie with his favorite berry. Storm realises that he has drank too much but still drives at an inappropriate speed. It was currently 9:36pm so his vision on the road wasn't so great.

The car started to swerve and it violently hit a tree causing Froakie to go flying through the front window over the dash board. Storm hurried out to Froakie, he was not moving, storm tried waking him up while tears were poring out his eyes, but Froakie would not move. Storm finally realised that he was gone, and he also realized that this was all his fault.

Storm managed to start up the car and drove home. when he arrived, he dragged himself to bed with tears still falling out his eyes like water from a bottle. the scene was still fresh in his mined, then all of a sudden a scratching sound came from the corner of his room, he got up and tried to see what it was. after a minute of staring in the corner trying to get his vision back, he managed to see 2 circle eyes, then something touched him on his back, he flinched and turned to see what it was. nothing was there, he turned again to see if the eyes were still in the corner but they were not.

"who's there?" Storm asked

a soft voice in the other corner of his room replied,"Froak"

Storm put on his side lamp to see what it was, nothing was there. he agreed to himself that this was all in his imagination and decided to go back to sleep.

The next morning he got out of bed and headed to the kitchen to go make himself a cup of coffee. The fridge was open, he was confused on why the fridge was open and thought maybe a rattata was after his cheese again, so he opened the fridge. A wave of mixed emotions hit him like a hydro pump.

It was the Froakies corpse. The horror rendered Storm speechless to as how confused he was on how it got there and how sad it made him feel. He turned to find the ghost of his Froakie repeating the word, "why! why! why!"

Storm woke up, realizing that this was all a dream. He got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to go splash his face with some water. he looked at himself in the mirror disappointingly, and he saw in the mirror behind him the silhouette of Froakie.

tears fell from Storms eyes as he said,"I Didn't Mean To Do It!"