Players Feedback Questionnaire - October

Salt

Where are you from?: Vietnam

How old are you?: 23

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: about 1500+ hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: absolutely, which more pokemons and more regions and more maps

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: nope

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: the battling time for each move, i wish it would reduce to like maximum 20-30 secs for each move. Some battle take like an hour . I mainly log in to pro to pvp but with the frustrated from waiting and time using to do it, im kind of gradually lose interest in pro.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where are you from?:Israel

How old are you?:17

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:255 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes lol, much more content than when I joined back in 2015

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Not thatI can think of

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: The computer system can be quite tedious sometimes, also an option to release a poke from ur party would be great..Also more filters for the computer

• Like 2

Hello everyone,

Our team would like to ask you some general questions about you and how you feel about PRO! We will take a look at all these answers individually, so please refrain from using foul language or adding off-topic comments. This thread will be moderated accordingly.

[spoiler=Format]

[b]Where are you from?[/b]:
[b]How old are you?[/b]:
[b]How much playtime do you have on PRO[/b] [i](including alternate accounts if any)[/i]?:
[b]Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?[/b]:
[b]Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?[/b]:
[b]If you could change [i]one[/i] thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?[/b]:

Where are you from?:

How old are you?:

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:

Five players who answer these questions will be randomly selected for a Pokemon battle; if you win, you'll get rewarded something! If you're interested, please fill out your answers before Octob

Where are you from?: Thailand

How old are you?: 24

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 2180 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes, PvP is now much better than before

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: No

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: Make Fly usable outside of battle, traveling throughout the world shouldn't cost anything, just like core games

I sell all TMs and provide egg move service.

I sell synchronize Pokemons.

I provide a complete generation 1-3 Pokedex service.

I sell miscellaneous items.

Where are you from?: Quebec,Canada

How old are you?: 20 years old

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 1650h45

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: yes. a lot of coded move. new spawn for poke.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated? no all equal

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:pc's boxes

• Like 1

Good morning Salty.

Where are you from?: I am from the beautiful rainy country of England, part of the United Kingdom.

How old are you?: Oof, getting asked personal things. I am 26 years young, although I have back pains that make me feel about 76.

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: I have a combined total of 4,008 hours and 53 minutes. (This is subject to change from the second I post this reply.)

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Man, the game used to have one server and a capacity of 600 when I first joined. If you can overcome the 6 hours long queue waits and still be here today I think you can't deny how far the game has come.

Add in the fact that a lot of new things have been added, regions, events, exclusive maps, content, Pokemon, abilities working, moves working, cosmetics, people, community. The place is an amazing project to be a user of, I can't exaggerate enough just how good Pokemon Revolution Online is at this moment in time.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: I know you want me to say yourself, Salty. - I want to say myself, to be honest.

All jokes aside, the whole staff team are undervalued. The amount of work and time they put into the game behind the scenes is ridiculous, it's unpaid and voluntary and we are fortunate to have every single one of you guys doing the work you do. If it wasn't for the staff members, the game wouldn't run. - Massive shout out to Wally, since he came to the helm the game has took massive leaps and he's got to have a large amount of credit for that.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: If I could honestly change one thing in PRO, it would be the amount of variant Pokemon we have. Cosmetics are something that keep people attached to the game, having a different looking Pokemon is just that little bit more unique. So adding new variants at static chances would be a great addition. A quick example would be a static 1/30,000 chance of a shadow Pokemon variant popping up. But hey, it is what it is and I love PRO as it is.

Your resident Judgement.

• Like 1
WT76FErWT76FEr

Where are you from?: USA

How old are you?: 32

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 300hrs 30 mins

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: No, only because I joined not long ago.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Haneroze

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: I'd add battle animations.

• Like 1

Where are you from?: spain

How old are you?:15

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:140h

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:yes

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: i Wall put more bosses

1.1LUigi878

Where are you from?: Belgium

How old are you?: 17

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: about 50 hrs

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Can't say since I started to play two weeks ago

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: I don't know

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: making fly more accessible haha. But seriously, i have no ideas