Players Feedback Questionnaire - October

Salt

Where are you from?: USA

How old are you?: 28

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 75 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: I haven't got far enough yet to notice a lot still in Kanto.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: No

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: Id make it so you can Nickname your Pokemon instead of stock names.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you from?: Germany

How old are you?: 19

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: about 220 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes. Server is more stable now and there's also way less lag

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: I mostly play alone and try not to cause any problems so I dont really know of any Staff members or other players ^^

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: Make trading/selling/buying pokemon easier by adding some sort of playershop button to the game so that you can also sell or buy pokemon while you are offline

Where are you from?: Lebanon

How old are you?: 20

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 391hrs

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how? yess

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Nope

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative) : create a route from sinnoh to hoenn, some ability work like zorua, all on m mind now

Where are you From:Germany

How old are you:19

How much playtime you have on pro: approximately 450(started 6.8.2017).

Has the game improved since you first joined:Yes 100% ,pro was always great but it always found a way to make it better with events bug fixes merging blue and red server witch made those 2 servers into one big one .Maaany new pokemon witch bring life into the competetive scene etc.

Is there a staff/player who you feel is underrated:No i find every staff and player doing their best to maintain a balanced game.And Staff tend to be really nice and forgiven if you show thst you learn from your mistakes.

If you could change one thing about pro:Well pro is my favourite pokemon game and i always eant it to be the best mmo from everyone else but some stuff should be optimised like for example the spawn rates of course i understand that some pokemon are classified as rare amd extremely rare and thus shouldnt be easy to find but if the spawn rate was a bit easier it would change 2 things.1 thing is more people would be more willingly to hunt and not buy them of people witch makes the game whoever pays more for their pokemon be the best. Number 2 it will be easier for people to grow their own money and influence the msrket prices.Mobile optimization i play mostly on my phone and it's not really fast responsive hut i do respect your hard work on it as other apps work worse.

From all poke mmo games imo Pro stands out for its playerbase and other stuff

Where are you from?:

I am from Austria.

How old are you?:

I am 17 years old.

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:

About 2 500 hours totally.

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:

Yes. Back then all servers were laggy, there were only a few content updates, the game was focused on PvE mainly, with very limited PvP updates. Nowadays, there are both PvE and PvP updates, the community is asked before something new and big is added, we get new moves and items, as well as new features such as the Battle Tower and what not.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:

In my opinion there are a lot of people who put a lot of effort into the game, player- and staffwise. I won't drop any names, but the addressed people most likely know that I was talking about them.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:

The one thing that I would like to have changed is the current PvP system. A lot of veteran players, as well as newbies think that the system isn't the greatest, because players with low rating face players with high rating. Both parties think that this is not the best thing that there is, because some players want to get into the PvP scene, because it is the major end-game content thing. But if they get obliterated by veteran PvP players, they most likely lose interest in the PvP scene. The same thing counts for veteran players, who get matched against players with low rating. The rating gaining/losing is very imbalanced, the main factor is that you can lose 40 points against said opponents, and only win one or two points.

• Like 3

Where are you from?: Hungary

How old are you?: 23

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 2093 on Water01, on Water02 I have 474 hours.

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes, it did.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Letrix.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: Make it less rewarding.

• Like 1

Where are you from?: England

How old are you?:31

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: Around 2000

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes, new features and updates happen frequently there is always something new, more moves being added, abilities being made to work (protean).

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: There used to be a guy nornornor (I think) he helped me alot at the beginning and was always in the help chat helping, haven't seen him in a while but if he still around (maybe on gold) he was underated.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: PVP needs to be inproved. You need to add different battle tiers, like underused, over used etc, also add a level 50's tier so newer players can get involved earlier on. This will make it interesting, You will see loads of different pokes being used because of the different tiers instead of the same old stall crap you see now.

2nd thing is the trading systen, you need to be able to trade items without having to make a poke hold it first, I'm always reluctant to sell stuff like rare candy because of the hassle of giving it to poke first then trading 5 at a time.

Where are you from?: France, Brittish.

How old are you?: Im 18 yo.

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: Silver : 3700 hours and 77 hours in Gold.

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes a lot.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Yes.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: The PvP system to found the same player x3 in a row.

Where are you from?: portugal

How old are you?: 23

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 630 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: yes, from new areas and regions opened, to bug fixes, to abis coded, etc

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: i dont rlly know much of the staff

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: maybe add some mini-games to events or something, not just boss fights and rewards. dont get me wrong rewards and stuff is cool as heck and i wouldnt want u to stop giving them, but u could change things up a bit on how you deliver them :p

Where are you from?: Vietnam

How old are you?: 32

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 700h

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes, wonderful

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Nope

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: All legendary catch able