Players Feedback Questionnaire - October

Salt

Where are you from?:Philippines

How old are you?:17

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:1000+

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:Yes, moves and abilities being coded.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:None that I know

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:Probably in pvp giving a time for a player to reconnect if they get disconnected.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you from?:The Netherlands

How old are you?: 25

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:693 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes, much crashers and to much Server edit

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:no, not that i know

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: Easier pokemons sell so just like with pokeMMO that you can put your pokemons for sale and you can sell i also items instead of the entire trade chat, and that also saves you

Where are you from?: France - Germany

How old are you?: 25

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: Approx. 21 days

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Oh yes it did. Less bugs / crashes, Sinnoh appeared, a few more legendaries...

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: I am totally underrated myself. I'm the best, but nobody knows... (I don't know neither)

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: I like the game as it is, but any of these following would make me really happy :

- Add Multi Exp

- Add Fly CS out of combat

- Storage not working in boxes but more like a single window

- MOAR LEGENDARIES

Where are you from?:India

How old are you?:19

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:505hr 49min

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:Yes, new maps n areas

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Nope

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: I would add guild rankings in game itself and player rankings too, also I would think of a way to add something like guild wars and an option where it shows when was the last time a player came online so it would be easy to find and kick inactive players from guild

Where are you from?:

R: Brasil

How old are you?:

R: 28

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:

R: 2708h and 12 minutes (play it for 2 years + - )

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:

R: yes a lot. more things to do on game, more content, missions, more pokemons, new regions, coded moves, new legendarys and a lot of other things

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:

R: nah, think everione is the same thing on game

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:

R: all legendarys capiturable, but, with a very hard mission to take them, and game hours, and, all megas, maibe some new missions, and more events (not capiture, but, like quis, and interaction)

Where are you from?: the Netherlands

How old are you?: 26

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: about 2400 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: yes, a new region, more bosses and more content

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: All the mods since they only get crap over them when something doesnt work but no compliments when something runs smooth or gets added.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: change the dumb rule where people can cancel an auction whenever they please. If you dont want to sell it for the final offer dont make an auction or make the auction start at what you want as minimum. This is a stupid thing that is ruining the whole trade scene atm.

• Like 2
Popinsmoke_signiture.png

where are you from?:china.

how old are you?: 14.

how much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 370 hrs and 30 min.

has the game improved since you first joined? if yes, how?: it's improved alot in the 3 mounth that i played PRO tbh, got cooler stuff in game and heard mega is coming and it sounds rly intresting to me.

is there a staff member or player who you feel in underrated?: no every one in PRO is nice and staff are just kind, got banned 2 time and they kindly explained the reason to me, took me some time to understand but you guys in PRO are rly cool!!! help me say a thank you to the staffs.

if you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: if i can change one thing about PRO i would say that i will add more acitivitys like quests and stuff so ppl wont get bored and quit game.

1792014636_WutumeenSignature.gif.51b3008f41f5ef34cb7f0fd14c838fb2.gif

[a]Where are you from? : Bangladesh

How old are you?: 20 years old

[c]How much playtime do you have on PRO?: 583 hours 43 minutes on just one gold account

[d]Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: I started in February and the greatest change imo was team preview as it really helped me boost my competitive play in the game. i now had better predictions and a well suited team thanks to team preview which wasnt there before.

[e]is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: i think prehax felix deserves more love. i mean i recently started talking in discord group and all the staffs are really nice but i thought felix was a but underrated. i mean he puts a lot of hard work only for players to blatantly criticise his work in the forums.

[f]If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:

i would definitely try to arrange a form of way for all the guilds to compete. i think the rating system is kind of meh because not everyone does pvp a lot of us just do pve and have fun. i would encourage more competition from within guilds to compete for the top position. perhaps maybe the best players of a guild may engage in a duel with the other guild, a poke hunt maybe, just sth the whole guild could be brought together to do. it will be fun, competitive and allow guilds to build a friendly rivalry

• Like 1
Sin_titulo-4.png

Where are you from?: Nicaragua

How old are you?: 20 years old.

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: Have 106 hrs.

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: I see you're always worried about make us feel comfortable with the maintenance, getting surprises like boxes and all this experience to make 4 regions at 1 game is just amazing. That's improvement already. (Sorry about my English, i prefer spanish)

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Nope.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: Level up between ms and non ms. I think that's all.

Where are you from?: Germany

How old are you?: 18

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 360h

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: yes, less bugs and Hoenn and Sinnoh where added

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: nah

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: I miss double fights, but it isnt something really important