Players Feedback Questionnaire - October

Salt

Hello everyone,

Our team would like to ask you some general questions about you and how you feel about PRO! We will take a look at all these answers individually, so please refrain from using foul language or adding off-topic comments. This thread will be moderated accordingly.

[spoiler=Format]

[b]Where are you from?[/b]:
[b]How old are you?[/b]:
[b]How much playtime do you have on PRO[/b] [i](including alternate accounts if any)[/i]?:
[b]Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?[/b]:
[b]Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?[/b]:
[b]If you could change [i]one[/i] thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?[/b]:

Where are you from?: INDIA

How old are you?: 18 Year old

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:42hrs+

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: not in mind

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: nope

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:1)cooldown boss time must be lower.

2) there must some more quest(reward can be set according to u)

(i have alots pokemon series . But this is most attracted one. I love this game ) thank u

Have a nice day

Five players who answer these questions will be randomly selected for a Pokemon battle; if you win, you'll get rewarded something! If you're interested, please fill out your answers before October 11th, 2018 (in GMT) and be as detailed as possible.

Players may only fill out this questionnaire once. If you are found attempting to bypass this rule through certain means, your entries will be removed and you may be subject to additional disciplinary action.

Good luck and thanks for taking your time reading and answering this thread,

Salty

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you from?:

Philippines

How old are you?:

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:

including one extra account 2100+ hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:

Yes, Much improved especially with the moves and abilities being coded. also the surfing in hoenn, the story wont take up much time now.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:

Most or all of them are underrated since its a voluntary work. so i give my highest respect to the staff who are working behind the scenes to keep PRO keep on running. Player? not that i know one.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:

Add more Battle Animations. Make an auction house where you can give the poke so the buyer can get the poke instantly instead of thinking what time the selling would be online or waking up 1AM at the morning just to make a trade. Add more pokes to the game? since almost everyone has the same pokes, the only difference is their iv's and if its shiny or not. Or add another region(i know its too much but there's no harm in hoping). Lastly about the bosses, I want to change the way they attack since they're just an npc people would just start abusing it. like groudon, you just have to use weezing and groudon would use earthquake till he fainted unable to even damage weezing.

tVqHlQ.png

Our Guild Shop

My Mini Shop

Ingame name: Darknice69

Discord Tag: NeyOfMine#9690

Check our Guild Thread if your looking for a guild

Where are you from?: El Salvador

How old are you?: 25

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: mm 3 years

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: improve my english more and to train my pokemon

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: no

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: for me everything is fine the only thing that changes the events and that is different to the anteriros and that is not the same and reward or some rare bright pokemon or prizes that fall in love with the player

Discord : Gnirvin#8876

gardevoir-mega.gif  gengar-mega.gif diancie-mega.gifcharizard-megax.gif

Where are you from?: Philippines

How old are you?: 27

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 270+ hours~

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: not sure, im new

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Chronos LOL .. i envy

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:

nothing so far, just want to see a new region at least :)

Where are you from?: Tunisia

How old are you?: 20

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: almost 800 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: yea i ve played this game since hoenn isn't available .. and a lot of new stuff has been added and its cool

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: dunno

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: nothing its still good for now but i'd like if u can make others region too if possible it would be soo cool and funny for those who like pve and make a lot of secondary quest atleast pve player will never get bored hope u understand and work on it

Where are you from?

-I from Portugal, not the biggest country but a good one.

How old are you?

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?

In my main account i have arround 900 hours but incluiding alternate accounts probably around 1.200 hours.

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?

A LOT! Sure we still need a lot of things like, code some abilitys, moves, everyone is waiting for megas too, and im pretty sure with megas the game will get a lot of new players, but is already good, you guys fixed a lot of bugs, abilitys, spawns change.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated

I dont think so, everyone have their own reputation, some of them good and others bad, we have some really good staffs, but we have bad staffs too ofc

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?

Add Guild Island ofc, Bank(something we can share our money with someone or just deposite for us), Pokemon dugeon (dugeons with a lot of different levels, without cooldown to play, just for get some prizes and if we get into high levels, get good prizes or %% to spawn some pokes etc)

and change auction rules , i dont think cancel auctions is a good thing at all, at the moment you start a auction you should know make a min price to start.

image.png.f987891793a787f38288ae564a7c5d82.png

Where are you from?: Australia

How old are you?: 15

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 260 hrs

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes. The community is more responsive and helpful now than before

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: not that I know of

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: Firstly, improve the search function and sort function on the pokemon computer. Secondly, have a tutorial at the start to make things easier. Thirdly, have better maps on android so that we know where routes and cities are.

Where are you from?:jordan

How old are you?:18

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: almost 1200h but I play since 2016

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: it has improved since its trying to do anything to make it 100%

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: meh all are perfect

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:nice question, actually

1- I would make the server change free like same acc but when ever I log in I can log in either silver or gold with the same data

2-make a price for everything for example a cc (coin case) = 500k and who ever sells it lower will be trade banned for like 2 days or something

3-another chance to get giratina wings and darkrai

4-a npc that dose daycare for your pokemon for example 1 level = 2k or depends on the pokemon and full ev train = 70k or something but make sure to make the prices high

5-more mounts/cloths and body customization

6- new ig songs

7-using tm recover/softboiled/refresh outside of the battle

8- a internet ping sign

9- a better android version or at least a hot keys app for example the F2 and more things

10-a bigger market for PVE coins

(I know that's not one but the more the better)

Thank you for reading Have a nice day

Edited by avalon3000
avalon3000.png

Where are you from?: France

How old are you?: 17 years old

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:300

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: yes , there is the "new' region sinnoh that is pretty cool.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Nope

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: the thing i would like to change is the 5k needed to travel beetween region that is sooo annoying when you want to trade. Or including a salesroom that can be soooo nice ^^.

Where are you from?: Lithuania

How old are you?: 19

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: idc the exact number but maybe 110 h

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:yes, i noticed that there is less lag and now it doesnt disconnect me for no reason

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:no, i think the staff is working hard so that we(players) can enjoy this game as much as we can

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:i would make it so that everyone could travel to the previous regions, before they become that regions champion