Players Feedback Questionnaire - October

Salt

Where are you from?: India

How old are you?: 21

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 650+ hrs

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Massively as far as the content is concerned

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: No, not really

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: Mega's?? :P

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you from?: Taiwan

How old are you?: 32

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 6k hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:

improved a lot, hoenn, sinnoh, different event maps, new pokemons, time stamp on ingame channel, new developer, from 5-6 bosses to now 41 repeatable bosses, those are great stuffs

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:

all staffs are

they use their own free time on this game

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:

wish the online acution house and guild island come out soon

it would change a lot

Where are you from?: France

How old are you?: 24

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 2k hours aprox

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: a lot, the added things like pvp items, the abilities that have been coded and all the stuff that has been fixed has improved the game in a really good way.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated? : I don't get the question...

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: be able to change some ivs in order to adjust the hidden power's type. I know it would weaken some sort of farming, but.. getting a good nature/ability/iv + hp's type really is a pain and for some mons its really mandatory. It shouldn't be an easy thing to do, for exemple cost 2 rerolls.

Zel

Where are you from?:

France

How old are you?:

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:

4563 + 55 + 109 + 22 = 4749

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:

Yes, the game changed a lot; some updates were totally game breaker and changed the way players play to PRO (like the Bot Reborn with the access to all tiers for Spawns, or the ^inspect, or the memberlist for guild that help a lot to guild management). I don't agree with all changes (that is normal, we can't all agree on everything), but the good point of PRO is staff stays close to the community, because they are players in first place. So, all changes are made according to the community.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:

Hard to rate staff members or players xD

I have a name in mind : Haneroze who is working hard on the PRO Wiki, and not a lot of players know his work. Staff members work in shadow, pretty hard to know what they really do x)

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:

There is still a lot of work on PRO to improve the game sadly, not necessary Ingame stuff, a good part of a game is based on the community and its projects. I will forget a lot, but try to make a little list :

• Improve the interest of Guild. That can be in many way: have guild having a better impact Ingame (not necessary bonus), but on visibility. To make guilds fighting each others. What make me sad is seeing players joining guilds only for the first place on Guild Ladder and in some case being pay for it. Some guild leader only play on it: Make join the guild to be first in PVP Ladder.
    I want to see fights between guilds, sadly PKM make the only interest by PVP, we don't have any others Ladder. An official tournament by guilds can be nice, for example: Each guilds pick 10 players to represent them during the tournament.
    Ingame event by guild: the hide and sick for example was nice, it wasn't really for guild, but in French Connexion we organized with 6 players to collect information and win the hide and sick as a guild and not individual players.
    I see some nice projects are in progress for guild : Guild Island, Guild Bank, the little icon above players for top 3 guilds. I want to see this projects succeed because it give more interest of guilds.
  • Having the spawn percentage public, i know staff is not for this part, but i think it's in the interest of players knowing it. When we farm we product PKM, the spawn percentage is a huge part to know the cost of product (for the time used in average on it). The economy is grandly affected by the spawn percentage, and it's a MMO asking for a lot of time, we need to make decisions. To make decision, it's better when we have access to more information. A simple example :
    • If we see 2 different PKM tiers 9 on sell, if the PKMs have the same IVs, same nature, same ability (it almost never happens but it's an example xD), same interest in PVP, same offer and demands on it, etc. The 2 PKM seems exactly the same, the only different might be the spawn percentage, but we don't know that part. If i want to buy this PKM but i don't have the budget to buy both, which one should i pick? I could pick with the price, but if they are exactly the same, it should be same price, the only difference (spawn percentage) is not know, i can't know which one pick.

In fact, the price check are very very random on PRO: Nobody can predict the market price. (In real life it's also the case, nobody can predict if the price will increase or decrease, it's the same on PRO, and we never have 2 same products on PRO because with the IVs all PKM are almost unique).

The only way to know if we should sell, buy, or farm is looking at the costs of products of PKM. Sadly, we can't do it correctly without spawn percentage.

Some guys might say : "We know it's around 1% of tiers 9 depending of the areas, it's enough, in all case the farm is random". But no, 1% is not enough, having 0,1-0,2% gap changes a lot on the costs of the PKM. And even if farm is random, we never farm 1 time, we farm massively. This random part disappears with huge sample. Like i already said: We can be lucky 3-4 times, maybe more, but we are never lucky all the time.

[*]Better storing for PKM on PC. I don't know if it's possible or might be possible. But i feel a lot of players want it, just choose in which boxes put a PKM may change a lot to help organize boxes. And 900 PKM limits is annoying xD

[*]Reducing the number of bosses. I know players want more money with it and staff is actually changing the bosses. But i don't feel making it giving more rewards is in the best interested of the game, it's already broken in the sense it already give a lot, best way to make money. But for me, players only doing bosses is not in the interested of PRO, players should have to pick between differents ways to play the game to not lose interest of play. It's hard to be competitive by not doing the bosses as it's broken. But, nobody want to pass his entire game time doing all bosses. So, for me, we should limit the number of bosses. If i have to give a number: 30 max. 10 easy, 10 moderate, 10 hard. Staff is working on it, and i want to see what it will be :)

[*]A new unique region. I joke sometimes by saying i want the Kaminokage's region x) but the idea seems not totally without sense. A new region creating only for PRO can be nice. It's exactly like making the same region than official game but just a different story to create. It makes the game unique with his own region. (not necessary named Kaminokage's region, but it wouldn't be that bad :p)

[*]Fastest battles to farm faster. An other players just asked for it, and i agree, the animation of Pokeball in begin of battle is way too long :'(

[*]Update all Move / Ability / Megas, etc. Staff is working on it, and PVP needs it to be closer to showdown. Players really want to have the same meta than showdown :x (so we can adapt rules to showdown, and not random ban in a totally different meta, and some PKM should be ban in this meta :x)

[*]Don't make the game easier. I think about spawns in that part, don't make spawns easier, but harmonize it for each tiers is almost equal to an other PKM of same tiers. I see some players asking for : "Higher shiny rate 1/4096 ", just no please xD

[*]PVP Stats, Walross spoke about it on a new website, i don't know how this project is going on. But i want to see it to have the mostused PKM on PVP for example, etc.

[*]PVP System rewamped. Not sure about it, need to think more. But might be interesting to have an hidden elo and the ladder elo. Actually, the matchmaking make use face totally random players (because we don't have a huge number of players in PVP, we can't change it). So, in middle of season, when a guys with 1 rating starts PVP and beat a players with 400 ratings, it costs a lot to the high rating player. A hidden elo would help to not having case like this, this elo will never be reset between season. Not sure it's the best for the game, i need to think what would be the impact of this huge changes, this idea can be very good, or totally very bad :x

[*]News papers every months/weeks. This idea is not game breaker and changes nothing ingame. It's more for the community and his activity. A news papers can have the update (already done), but also interview of some players, the opinions of some staffs members about the last updates, the results of some events, the events incoming, etc. I saw this in some others MMO, it's not the most broken update, but community may like the read it.

I might forget a lot of stuffs i would want to be added, but this lists are the firsts things coming in mind x)

Edit: I forgot: More organization on guides. We have bot reborn, forum, pro wiki. For news players, they are lost between all lists. I know it means a lot of work to harmonize all. And specially, it's useless to have 50 guides for same subject, and same information on different tools.

Edited by Kaminokage
  • Like 2

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

Where are you from?: Canada

How old are you?: 24

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 1103 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Lots of changes! biggest change since I started was a lot of things getting coded and lots of great spawn changes

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Not really

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: Honestly there is a lot that I feel needs changing but the one thing that erks me the most...The PC box and the bag. I cringe every time I go through them..they are so awful. I'd make them much more organizable and easier to navigate through.

Where are you from?:Belarus

How old are you?:32

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:710h

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:1 time (new area in johto)

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:nope

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be add new regions ( espesially unova and more bosses with better rewards/ more catchable legendareis/ make legendareis tradable/ add new missions/ add mega evolution to the game/ make a league for all regions without e4 but as in the real anime/ thanks

¿De donde eres?: Venezuela

¿Cuántos años tienes?: 18

¿Cuánto tiempo de juego tienes en PRO (incluyendo cuentas alternativas si las hay) ? 1500h, si poseeo una cuenta segundaria

¿Ha mejorado el juego desde que te uniste ? Si es así, ¿cómo?: si, en el mejoramiento de algunos movimiento, habilidades, la nuevas zonas y los evento que son buenísimos.

¿Hay un miembro del personal o un jugador que sientes que está subestimado?: no

Si pudieras cambiar una cosa sobre PRO, ¿qué sería (sin restricciones, ser creativo)? terminar de agregar las regiones, colocar los pokemones de alola, terminar las animaciones de los movimiento, colocar una guia de misiones automatica (debido a que muchos no sabes que hacer porque el idioma nos impide jugarlo el 100%) ademas esta guia solo nos guiaria al objetivo, expandir los idiomas del juego, y la organización personalizada de las cajas.

Where are you from?India

How old are you?:20

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?approx. 250 hr

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:not much in my opinion other then the few coded moves

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated? nope

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?all I would say is "I want megas and new regions" XD

Where are you from?:Spain

How old are you?:18

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:more than 500 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:Yes,new updates with new places came,new event pokes and more stabilty of the server:D

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:No,all do great things

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: Give more chances of play team,id love to play something like dungeons or something but the point is that play with teammates in some way:),add moves animations and alola pokes:D

Where are you from? : Paraguay

how old are you? : 25

How much game time do you have in PRO (including alternative accounts if there are any)? : little more than 1500h, total sometimes I get bored and I stop playing for a few months

Has the game improved since you joined? If so, how? : Yes, among the most outstanding is that they added coding to some skills and movements along with some objects for the pvp, new bosses and events with legendary captures.

Is there any staff member or player who feels underestimated? : The only thing I can say about the staff members is that they all do their best to improve the game environment

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (without restrictions, being creative)?: Well, for me personal taste I think it would be interesting to change some mechanics like the spawn optimization of some pokemon that usually do not have spawn already happened something similar with the sixth generation starter and I think it would be quite interesting to add spawn sites for the fifth generation as it was done with those of the sixth generation

That's it ^^