Players Feedback Questionnaire - October

Salt

Where are you from?: USA

How old are you?: 32

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 3000 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes. More moves and abilities. new maps, new regions. You guys rock.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: No

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: Trade long distance. It's probably the most annoying thing in the game. Please look into adding something like WoW has where you can C.O.D (cash on delivery) someone an item or pokemon. It'll sit in their mailbox for X days. If they don't respond in time or pay the fee, it goes back to the sender.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you from?: Im from Viet Nam

How old are you?: 20

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 1000h+

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes, some new maps, events ...

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: I dont know.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: i have two things (not one so sorry :) :

+ PokePC: should be easier to use, the current pokePC is so simple and boring, I should able to store some pokes we like in a different place not mixed with others (as example: pvp poke in a same place, shiny pokes in a place, ...).

+ I can trade pokemon outside of the Pokemon center, and I should able to trade items without pokemons (hard to find trash poke to trade) and without limit (not 5 item per trade, one poke one item).

If i have to choose one above, i prefer the trade than redesign the pokePC.

Where are you from?: Canadia

How old are you?: 21

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 2000 something

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: nope

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: LOL

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: Staff

• Like 2

Where are you from?:Italy

How old are you?:18 years old

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:I have only 1 profile and i have 410 hours of game

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:have been codified new moves, new abilities, bugs have been corrected, implemented new regions, I can't complain

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:No

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:I would lower the rarity of some hard-to-breed pokemon

Code:

Where are you from: costa rica

How old are you :25

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)600hrs

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: yes,on the abilities the map and some move had being coded

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated:nope all of them are my fav

If you could change one thing: i wish for megas and 7ge and doble Battles

• Like 1

Where are you from?: Mexico

How old are you?: 22

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: like 2k around I think

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: yes, the updates

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Rather not answer

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: Region lock Pokemons, which it's very bad for the economy.

• Like 1

Where are you from?: USA

How old are you?: 23

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: Approximately 420 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes, many moves/abilities/items have been coded since then AND non-MS Cottonee was added to Petalburg Woods!

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Shiio

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: I would want to have a way to view/edit PC from the website, as it is annoying when you are hunting a specific Pokemon to have to run back and forth to the PC whenever you need to release or check IVs on whatever you caught if your team was full.

• Like 1

Where are you from?: Serbia

How old are you?: 12

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:510 hours and 3 minutes

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes (:

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Sorry but i don't know much staffs so i can't talk much

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: hello i just want a new region because i love your game and its so fun to play but it's getting a little bit boring because no regions have been added for a long time when sinnoh was added so please if you can add some new regions that would be amazing thank you!

Where are you from?: Sweden

How old are you?: 17

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 1.6k hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes, team preview and more mons to use in pvp.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: I think Logan deserves more credit and that he's very sexy.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: I would remove some of the staff and get more competent developers.

poppy.png

ooM1kqT