✰ Headbutt Trees Location ! [Ferroseed | Trevenant !!] ✰

Leekhoasoooo

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question. If i happen to find a Trevenant how much would it be worth?

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

I'm having issues with headbutt. I had my starter Pikachu learn it from the tutor in Veridian Maze, then brought its happiness up to 150, and it wouldn't obey. 151, wouldn't headbutt. Happiness 175, still ignored orders. Current happiness >200 at lvl 13 and nothing yet. I have a theory that I may need Pewter badge first, and I'm going to test it out tomorrow. Anyone else run across this problem? Any advice?

118356 Yupz, AFAIK you need at least 1 badge to use headbutt on tree :Ambivalent:

Is this verified? All the same I'll get it tomorrow. Thanks :D

116338 I got today a squirtles from a headbutt tree at pallet town sry I cant proof you but im not lying it happened to me and I can show you ingame i got it.

Someone else verified, but thanks and congrats! :D

116338 I got today a squirtles from a headbutt tree at pallet town sry I cant proof you but im not lying it happened to me and I can show you ingame i got it.

I already posted a screenshot of squirtle in pallet town so don't worry :) A screenshot of bulbasaur from pallet town has also been posted

pro_trainer_card_v3_1.png