Server transfer

Vrishan033

I've been off for a long time now, about 8 months or something. Yesterday i returned and found out that all my guild mates(thewholeguild) were transferred to the merged server called silver while i remained in gold as i was offline. All my friends got transferred to silver aswell and i am the only remaining member of legacy on gold. I would really appreciate it if you guys can transfer my account on gold to silver so that i can return to my friends and guild.

Thank you and have a good day.

I've been off for a long time now, about 8 months or something. Yesterday i returned and found out that all my guild mates(thewholeguild) were transferred to the merged server called silver while i remained in gold as i was offline. All my friends got transferred to silver aswell and i am the only remaining member of legacy on gold. I would really appreciate it if you guys can transfer my account on gold to silver so that i can return to my friends and guild.

Thank you and have a good day.

Blue and Red server merged into Silver server

and

Yellow server into Gold server

Could you explain how can you be in Yellow (now Gold) when your guild was in Red/Blue (now Silver) ?

Hi there, and foremost, welcome back to PRO, and sorry for your inconvenience.

These transfers have been possible thanks to the offer from Eaty back in late April 2018; see Server transfer? This is your chance!.

Unfortunately, it was a timed offer, and therefore is no longer an option. It might be an option again in the future, however, it is not guaranteed nor planned for the time being. Keep an eye out for announcements and/or PRO Discord server to be notified when it would be.

Your current only option is to start over on Silver, if not remaining on Gold. If you need to proceed to the merge process, have a look at these topics:

I'm sorry for your case, however, as we cannot assist you further, I will now lock this topic.

I wish you to have a great rest of your week!

- Locked -