Synchronization for one time cathcable pokemons

Pokemondzoto

Hi there,

Can I synchronize natures of Pokemons what can be obtained only one time in game? Can I have impact on Porygon's (this one from Cinnabar Island) nature or IV? And second question: how does synchronization works with Pokemonas obtained as a boss reward? Last time I won with boss and I've just got Pokemon as a reward with no synchronization. How can I synchronize them? For example if I want to take good, usable Greninja? Is it possible? Or is it pure luck?

Thanks in advance for help :)

Hi there,

Can I synchronize natures of Pokemons what can be obtained only one time in game? Can I have impact on Porygon's (this one from Cinnabar Island) nature or IV? And second question: how does synchronization works with Pokemonas obtained as a boss reward? Last time I won with boss and I've just got Pokemon as a reward with no synchronization. How can I synchronize them? For example if I want to take good, usable Greninja? Is it possible? Or is it pure luck?

Thanks in advance for help :)

Hi there. Unfortunately, you can't synchronize that Porygon from the lab. However, I would like to clarify that you can get more Porygons for as long as you turn in a Silver Disc to Assistant Davis in Cinnabar Lab Room 3. He will convert the Silver Disc into a Porygon. Please make sure you have over 100 caught data before doing this. You can battle the Jessie and James bosses to get a Silver Disc. You can also get a free one from the NPC in Cinnabar Lab Room 1 who checks your pokedex and will reward you with a silver disc if you have over 100 caught data.

For Sync pokemon as third time reward, you can go get your synchronize pokemon and come back to the boss. For Synchronize to work, you must have a pokemon with the Synchronize ability in the first slot of your party and it must be alive. It will then have a 50% chance to transfer the nature to the pokemon. It's usually based on luck, but you can increase the chances with a Synchronize pokemon. If you would like a hidden ability on your Greninja, it only has a 5% chance to get a hidden ability, however this can be increased with a black medalion from the coin shop.

Hope this clarifies things for you. Let me know if you need anything else.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Ok, that helped a lot. But...

1) sync pokemons appears ONLY as a third time reward?

2) If I want to sync pokemon obtained as a reward from boss I should start battle with Pokemon with synchronize on slot no 1 or I should back to that boss AFTER fight?

Sync Pokemon is a Third Time reward from bosses, yes. You can come back to the boss after getting your Synchronize pokemon to claim your reward. There will be an option for you to select for you to get your synchronize first.

Ah okay. You're awesome :) thanks again, have a nice day!

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!