I lost all the badges

Kandoo94

After leaving the game for i while i came back, seeing that the servers are different. So i merged the servers and i still have all my things except i have to do the story from beginning

Hello there,

I would like to inform you that, as stated in the > MERGE FAQ < , when you have to merge your account, you have two options:

• Choose the one where you played and had all your story progress, and so keep all your badges and the story progress

• Choose the other server where you never played on, and so you get all your story progress resetted.

However, both the options guarantee you to keep all your Pokemon and Items without any problem.

In my knowledge, PRO STAFF has the power to undone the merge(unmerge), but for further info i suggest you to be patient and wait for the reply of a member of PRO STAFF.

I would like to add to NOT MAKE ANY TRADE ON SILVER, because PRO STAFF can't unmerge if you have made any trade on Silver.

For now, just be patient until a member of PRO STAFF will reply.

Hope this helped you a little, have a great day !

• Like 1

After leaving the game for i while i came back, seeing that the servers are different. So i merged the servers and i still have all my things except i have to do the story from beginning

Hello Kandoo94,

I am extremely sorry about this situation. It is really unfortunate, however, we will work together to resolve this. This problem was caused by accidentally selecting the wrong server as your main account when merging. The Common Merge Errors: FAQ thread states:

Q: I accidentally chose the wrong main server and now all my gym badges are missing!

A: At the moment, there is nothing we can do for you; as stated in the merge option, This action cannot be undone. This is why we added a confirmation box to ensure that players would select their proper server. However, staff is looking into this to see if there is anything we can do for you; in the worst case scenario, you will need to do your story quest over again, but you should have kept your Pokemon and items.

Please do not participate in any trades. I have contacted administration/developer about your situation. I will update you as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation and patience while we fix this. I hope you have a great day.

• Like 2

Hello Kandoo94,

I am extremely sorry about this situation. It is really unfortunate, however, we will work together to resolve this. This problem was caused by accidentally selecting the wrong server as your main account when merging. The Common Merge Errors: FAQ thread states:

Please do not participate in any trades. I have contacted administration/developer about your situation. I will update you as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation and patience while we fix this. I hope you have a great day.

Hello Kandoo94,

Thank u sir i will be waiting for an answer

Thank u sir i will be waiting for an answer

Hi again,

Administration was notified about your account at the time of my initial response. I understand that this is a frustrating situation, and I am sorry for the stress it has caused. However, do not worry. The problem will be resolved. I will let you know as soon as the issue is fixed. Until then, please remain patient and do not create multiple threads concerning the same topic. Staff members are volunteers who dedicate their time based on their availability. The account will be unmerged as soon as a staff member capable of this is available.

Once again, I am very sorry for the stress this has caused. Please remember to refrain from any trading at this time. We will solve this, and I will let you know when the account has been unmerged.

Hi again,

Administration was notified about your account at the time of my initial response. I understand that this is a frustrating situation, and I am sorry for the stress it has caused. However, do not worry. The problem will be resolved. I will let you know as soon as the issue is fixed. Until then, please remain patient and do not create multiple threads concerning the same topic. Staff members are volunteers who dedicate their time based on their availability. The account will be unmerged as soon as a staff member capable of this is available.

Once again, I am very sorry for the stress this has caused. Please remember to refrain from any trading at this time. We will solve this, and I will let you know when the account has been unmerged.

Hey again. I just wanted to know how long will it take?

Hi again,

Sorry im being annoying but ive been waiting for a long time :( .

Sorry im being annoying but ive been waiting for a long time :( .

Hi Kandoo94,

Your account has now been unmerged. Please be careful when completing this process this time. You must select the correct server that you played on in order to keep your story progress. The following image demonstrates this step:

RdaPTSzG24SnmdjY.gif

Since you previously played on the Blue Server, you will select "Blue" for Option 1. For more information about this process, please review the Common Merge Errors: FAQ thread.

Please let me know if you were able to successfully merge. I'll be looking forward to your response. I hope you have a great day.

Hi Kandoo94,

Your account has now been unmerged. Please be careful when completing this process this time. You must select the correct server that you played on in order to keep your story progress. The following image demonstrates this step:

RdaPTSzG24SnmdjY.gif

Since you previously played on the Blue Server, you will select "Blue" for Option 1. For more information about this process, please review the Common Merge Errors: FAQ thread.

Please let me know if you were able to successfully merge. I'll be looking forward to your response. I hope you have a great day.

OMG thank u it worked thank u Soo much