Rare Hunters

Knuckles

Yeah, this seems interesting. I love hunting for rare poke's with dem godly IV's. I'd really like to join. A hunter must must. (Bloodborne) ;D.

I'll be as active as I can and I've played pokemon games since I was a kid.

A hunter must must. (Bloodborne) ;D.

~Oh, we meet again. How many of you are there?~

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this seems interesting. I love hunting for rare poke's with dem godly IV's. I'd really like to join. A hunter must must. (Bloodborne) ;D.

I'll be as active as I can and I've played pokemon games since I was a kid.

A hunter must must. (Bloodborne) ;D.

Added you to the guild, welcome and hope to see you ingame whenever were on at the same time.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Knuckles we have a channel in-game to talk? :D

Join Channel: RareHunters

Could I get an invite into the guild?

IGN: DimeBaggins

I need some people to bask in the glory that is PRO with

Can you tell me more about you, and have you read the guild rules? And what brought you to RH over other guilds.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Could I get an invite into the guild?

IGN: DimeBaggins

I need some people to bask in the glory that is PRO with

Can you tell me more about you, and have you read the guild rules? And what brought you to RH over other guilds.

I have read the rules, fairly simple to follow. As for what brought me here you guys seem to be the most active, im pretty much just looking for some people to chat with whilst I hunt for my perfect team. I dont find the game to be fully an MMO until ive found a group of people to mess around with. And surprisingly all my buddies dont wanna play this game.

Im just some guy who works from home who enjoys pokemon all to much for the most part tho

Heya, I'd like to apply to the guild, since I really like challenges and this guild seems to really suit me :3.

I'm used to spending hours searching for good IV'ed pokemon and the rare ones. I'm an active and friendly player with

a lot of patience, so I think I'd fit into the guild . ^^

giphy.gif

You both sound good welcome to the guild: Ill be making it officially ingame when i reach the 100 hours, until then feel free to come to RareHunters channel and chat with those that are on at the time you are. Enjoy and see you soon

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

You both sound good welcome to the guild: Ill be making it officially ingame when i reach the 100 hours, until then feel free to come to RareHunters channel and chat with those that are on at the time you are. Enjoy and see you soon

Aweeesooooome :D tyty Knuckles!

also, LE BUMP