Rare Hunters

Knuckles

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Applying To Guide. I Currently have 106 Play Hours And i mainly play every evening around 8 o'clock EST. My game name is Luigilouis. The reason i will like to join this Guide is because i love rare Pokemon and like to hunt them but most of the time i have no motivation and joining this guide will be that much needed motivation.

Recruited by TrainerAlpha.

knuckles you did not came online since 2days? how come your the leader and you are not there?

You obviously dont know what your tallking about I was online yesterday multiple times:

However, I work full time, have 2 kids and a wife to support so I am busy, but I get online at least once a day to see if I can catch players online to accept, though I dont have a set work schedule to be on the same time each day. Be patient and I will get you into guild.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Hi all! I would like to join!

My name is Secu and I played pokemon since they first came out on emulators. I started to play PWO few months back but after some reading I found this game. I mostly prefer PVE aspect of the game, but after finishing kanto and johto I will start to pvp. I dont care for shinyes as much as I care for good IV and collecting all poke. Hope we get to talk soo ingame!

Secu

40773 Hi all! I would like to join!

My name is Secu and I played pokemon since they first came out on emulators. I started to play PWO few months back but after some reading I found this game. I mostly prefer PVE aspect of the game, but after finishing kanto and johto I will start to pvp. I dont care for shinyes as much as I care for good IV and collecting all poke. Hope we get to talk soo ingame!

Secu

[glow=red]You applied to both Blaze and Rare Hunters. Lol.

Which guild are you applying to, exactly?[/glow]

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

[glow=red]You applied to both Blaze and Rare Hunters. Lol.

Which guild are you applying to, exactly?[/glow]

I didnt think it matterd as long as I am not in any guild. I gave in my app there yesterday but I realy dont like the chat app they use so I started to look for another guild today. Also, this guild seems more PvE focused which is a better fit for me. I hope this didnt give off a bad impression.

By the way I withdrew my application there just to make it clear.

Secu, I wont be home from work for probably 12 hours from now but when I am I will talk with the guild mates that are ingame at the time and see what they think: I do want you to know that RH is a loyal guild and we don't want guild hopping: Though you had not been in any guild which is fine just remember in the future that if your in RH be loyal to RH and sure its the place you want to be.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg