Rare Hunters

Knuckles

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Taskji

I'd like to be apart of this guild, I'm active and I love to hunt and try to get the best.

(My luckiest hunt was when I went to Safari Zone and found a Eevee and a Chansey at the last minute :Cool:) ~Taskji

I'd like to be apart of this guild, I'm active and I love to hunt and try to get the best.

(My luckiest hunt was when I went to Safari Zone and found a Eevee and a Chansey at the last minute :Cool:) ~Taskji

You have read all the rules and agree to be loyal?

cool also i may join xD

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Guest Taskji

I have read all the rules (and agree) and I agree to be loyal :y:

OvXFqer.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been around lately. I had some personale things I had to work out, and been waiting for the game to be 100%.

I will be here when the game starts for sure I cant wait. For all the new members welcome :-)

Knuckles its good to know you are have been active this hole time!

Balo%20sig_zpsnb3stxne.jpg

Hey there! :)

I would love to be a part of this guild, first of all, I am actually really dedicated to hunting Shinies, I actually have my own OT Shiny on "PokeMMO" which I found after, god knows how many random encounters! Way too many to count. XD But I often lose motivation while hunting by myself, so doing it as part of a guild would be astounding, and would motivate me immensely! It'll be really fun, and I really look forward to it.

I have read all of the rules, and yes, I do agree!

Thanks, hope I will be accepted! :)

-Purple

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png

Good day,

I'm really interested to join your Guild.

Why? Because I love to hunt rare pokemons - and to hunt in a group makes much more fun.

Some informations about me: I'm from Germany and 17 years old. I play Pokemon since... many years. :Crazy:

I hope I can join your guild. :thanks:

gGdXXlx.gif

• 2 weeks later...