Rare Hunters

Knuckles

I am excited that Eevee is going to be catchable in the Johto Safari Entrance and Valencia Island. That sounds like a guild hunt right there...probably Valencia Island would be better so that way the guild doesn't "force" players to spend their money on the Safari just to be a part of the guild hunt.

Umbreon is on my list.

Umbreon

Charizard

Aerodactyl

Lapras

Gyarados

are my top 5's.

Aero is gonna be a tough one to get, cause its fossil will only be obtainable in dig spots in caves, and the chance is like 1/200 I believe :) So when RH members find that fossil, CHERISH it haha

And Engineer, safari may be better, as Valencia is the first of the orange islands, and will be a while before players can go there.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay thanks Knuckles! I will certainly save up my money so I can go hunting in the Safari.

I am also excited about hunting for these fossils. Not sure how a player obtains Old Amber and the counter part to the Helix or Dome Fossil, but I am sure it will be interesting.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72

Okay thanks Knuckles! I will certainly save up my money so I can go hunting in the Safari.

I am also excited about hunting for these fossils. Not sure how a player obtains Old Amber and the counter part to the Helix or Dome Fossil, but I am sure it will be interesting.

There will be little cracks in the ground around caves and stuff, and if your pokemon knows dig it can dig up that spot and there is a CHANCE to dig up items, and some of the items are fossils: That is how you will obtain the old amber and other fossils, and they arent great chances, but they are there none the less.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Sounds good Knuckles. I am guessing if Mt. Moon has 5 cracks, you get 5 chances daily, right?

I am not sure on the reset time of the dig spots would have to check

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

There will be little cracks in the ground around caves and stuff, and if your pokemon knows dig it can dig up that spot and there is a CHANCE to dig up items, and some of the items are fossils: That is how you will obtain the old amber and other fossils, and they arent great chances, but they are there none the less.

thi

Things like this are what I mean when this game is not conducive to competitive play. Aerodactyl is a high usage poke and theyre going to be damn near impossible to get. if this is the only way to get fossils, the chance of finding them needs to be far greater than 1/200

Not all the fossils will be 1/200 chance or so hard to get, only extremely valuable ones:

And trust I know you want competitive play, and believe that PRO isn't really on the competitive side of things, but trust me when i say Nikola(Red) knows a ton about competitive play as well as myself, and some others and the battle system will get there, but can only focus on so many things at a time. Have no worries, that it will indeed in the end, but all you could hope for and more I am sure.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Ares,

The fact that Aero will be hard to get makes your team that much better when you do finally get him. If every Pokemon was easy to find, then the only difficulty to getting a good team is leveling to 100 and obtaining the moveset.

It will bring more excitement when after hunting for the Old Amber for quite some time, you finally find one.

Ares,

The fact that Aero will be hard to get makes your team that much better when you do finally get him. If every Pokemon was easy to find, then the only difficulty to getting a good team is leveling to 100 and obtaining the moveset.

It will bring more excitement when after hunting for the Old Amber for quite some time, you finally find one.

I dont plan to level to 100, there isnt any point in leveling comps past 50. Without breeding, its going to be more than difficult to build a proper team. Not to mention the time it takes to EV them and moveset them. So when Im being told that a Pokemon that is essential to comp play is going to be even harder to come by than the norm, its a bit disheartening.

Well ultimately this is a mmo not the handhelds so its not meant to be the she system as that however we want to do the best we can to male the game as complete as possible and as fun and to the players likes as possible so sorry if its not to your liking but were doing the best we can.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Recommendations for Guild hunts, some were already mentioned

Bronzor (Mt. Moon)

Squirtle (Vermilion City)

Charmander (Cinnabar Mansion)

Themes for common Pokemon:

Maximum defense Onix

Fastest Electrode (Voltorb)

Also, as a player, I recommend not doing Safari Hunts, as least early on. For example, I will be saving up for a bike, evolutionary stones, tms, revives, hyper potion, pokeballs, etc. Paying 5k for each safari run early on is not part of my strategy. When it comes to completing my Kanto Pokedex, I will hunt the Safari Pokemon last.