Rare Hunters

Knuckles

Soo, I'm going to be making a new account cause I cant stand being bald IG, ill post in reply to this with my new account but would you be a bro and just replace DimeBaggins on your list for when you make the guild official with whatever my name ends up being? I really wanna be apart of this guild once this game takes off still x-x

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soo, I'm going to be making a new account cause I cant stand being bald IG, ill post in reply to this with my new account but would you be a bro and just replace DimeBaggins on your list for when you make the guild official with whatever my name ends up being? I really wanna be apart of this guild once this game takes off still x-x

Sure bro just let me know what the new name is and ill replace it:

ALSO UPDATE: Im halfway there on hours for the guild to be official: When I reach the 100 hours the guild will be official and this is the LOGO to be used above our heads!! I MADE THIS FOR US SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK:

LOGO PREVIEW:

Rare%20Hunter%20Logo_zpshg3gcx9g.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Sure bro just let me know what the new name is and ill replace it:

ALSO UPDATE: Im halfway there on hours for the guild to be official: When I reach the 100 hours the guild will be official and this is the LOGO to be used above our heads!! I MADE THIS FOR US SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK:

LOGO PREVIEW:

Rare%20Hunter%20Logo_zpshg3gcx9g.png

Thanks alot man :D btw that logo looks AWESOME, I (and im sure everyone else) shall wear it proud~

This is my new IGN btw, Vongola

Changed your name in the list of members Vongola thanks for letting me know:

And glad ya'll like the logo

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Hi Knuckles,

I really love pokemon and used to be a hunter in original pokemon games. I love rare pokemon :D

And when I see this thread, it's like I find a place where I want to be. This guild is cool!

I want to be a part of this guild, but I am pretty new to PRO, and have only 3 badges in Kanto.

If you have a other specific requirements that I don't meet, I would love to train hard to meet them! :)

Sincerely, Camui

Hello fellow trainers, as Rare Hunters guild seemed really interesting, i would like to apply and be part of it.

My name is Cobrakai, you can shorten it to Cobra if u want. I am a trainer looking for long term partners (really long term) so we can help each others out throughout PRO journey. I am a really dedicated trainer when talking about Pokémon farming with really good IVs + nature. The main reason of why i am so patient and dedicated is just because i am SERIOUSLY competitive... i just love to play PvP and it is the main reason i play PRO. I also love the shiny hunts, it's always pleasant having shinies with you (sparkles *-*).

I can speak english, portuguese (main language) and spanish, could help a lot of people ingame with questions.

I want to be at least very well known and one of the best throughout the entire PRO community (i wanna be the very bestttt who doesn't xD) and Rare Hunter's guild introduction really made me feel like this is the place for me to be.

Cobrakai

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ45MoxJ-F-CfCwR0-GqTBuvT7WMqji22NWMiO1IgYfp5pIfCE

I think it's time that I reappear in the world of Pokemon online gaming.

I played a lot of Pokemon and PWO in my time. Ive decided to drop the "_29" and just go solely with Mudkip. I'm the best Mudkip around :)

Id like to apply for this magnificent guild again, I could never see myself at another different one. I'm keen to build RH's rep up again and hopefully meet new people and just have a fun time. Above all get the best pokes ;)

Im glad to see you back again Balo and its always a pleasure to see you again knuckles :)

Your sincerly,

Mudkip/Kipperz