Rare Hunters

Knuckles

42951 Hello there! My name is Lean (that's short for Leandro), I'm 25 years old, I live in Montevideo, Uruguay (GMT -3). I study International Relations in Law School and I also work in an imports/exports company.

I've been playing pokemon since I was little. Actually I started with Red/Blue when the Johto games didn't even exist yet! And I've played every single pokemon game since. I've always dreamt of a pokemon game where you could go to all the regions, so PRO is like that dream come true (ofc we don't have all the regions yet, but we will eventually).

Ingame, I've already finished everything there is in the storyline. Now I'm just completing the Pokedex, which is always the most fun part for me in pokemon games. My dex right now:

5xe9Bps.png

I've made the [Dig Spots locations] guide and soon I'll be posting a guide on how to get every pokemon in PRO: locations for the ones that are catchable, evolution method for the ones that are only obtainable by evolution, and even stating which ones are not implemented yet.

My IGN is the same as here: leandruskis.

Sound great, and would be great to have you. I didnt see you online ingame but when i catch you at the same time I will add you. Welcome to RH!!

Awesome! Thank you so much ^^ I'll try every hour to add you ingame, since you are offline right now :3

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I'm Addie, an avid pokemon player since red/blue till ORAS. I joined PRO a week back but has since then clock'd 70 hours and spent most of my time hunting viable competitive pokemon.

Even back in the console game, I've clocked over 500 hours hatching my competitive shinies and hence I do think I'll click quite well with the guild. Afterall, we have the same motivations. Although, I don't really battle competitively except for Pokemon showdown since I would rather breed/hunt more pokemon than ev train them.

Irl wise, I'm an artist working for a small game company base in Singapore. :D I hope I'll get to be able to know more of you guys and have a great day ahead :Heart:

IGN: Addie

45308 Hello, I'm Addie, an avid pokemon player since red/blue till ORAS. I joined PRO a week back but has since then clock'd 70 hours and spent most of my time hunting viable competitive pokemon.

Even back in the console game, I've clocked over 500 hours hatching my competitive shinies and hence I do think I'll click quite well with the guild. Afterall, we have the same motivations. Although, I don't really battle competitively except for Pokemon showdown since I would rather breed/hunt more pokemon than ev train them.

Irl wise, I'm an artist working for a small game company base in Singapore. :D I hope I'll get to be able to know more of you guys and have a great day ahead :Heart:

IGN: Addie

hi Addie well I hope you are interesting and challenging as you sound :). I just want to make sure for your loyalty for RH Guild we are very deliberate choosing new members moreover, active guild too. I will talk to the leader to sort your joining process very soon just be online. :)

GL, Boubye

Hey guys, i asked some in the guild because i hear that boubyes going to create a thread at trade called rare hunters shop? Just my suggestion, those who have extra or unwanted good pokes and items can be given to boubye and posted to the rh shop. Some profit could be used for our guild contests so even knuckles can join the hunt and spend less time, money and effort in creating contests if we all share together. Just my suggestion

47524 Hey guys, i asked some in the guild because i hear that boubyes going to create a thread at trade called rare hunters shop? Just my suggestion, those who have extra or unwanted good pokes and items can be given to boubye and posted to the rh shop. Some profit could be used for our guild contests so even knuckles can join the hunt and spend less time, money and effort in creating contests if we all share together. Just my suggestion

For sure shadowskill it is sponsored by Rare hunter guild and everyone can share there poke for sale 2 days and it will be ready and guild will announce.. Just looking for more..

47524 Hey guys, i asked some in the guild because i hear that boubyes going to create a thread at trade called rare hunters shop? Just my suggestion, those who have extra or unwanted good pokes and items can be given to boubye and posted to the rh shop. Some profit could be used for our guild contests so even knuckles can join the hunt and spend less time, money and effort in creating contests if we all share together. Just my suggestion

For sure shadowskill it is sponsored by Rare hunter guild and everyone can share there poke for sale 2 days and it will be ready and guild will announce.. Just looking for more..

I am soo glad this is going to become a reality. I mean what sense it makes if we are searching for rare pokemon and just keep the ones we dont want in the PC when we could just send them to get sold in our own shop

[glow=#395fa9]</COLOR>

Get Ready For The Dex Entry Day Care and The Bou Pokémon Shop Sponsered by Rare Hunters

Join for more privilages and feel free to enter The DayCare and The Shop

because new stuff will come up everyday ..

:Light: These departments will be created on their right places at forum starting from tomorrow

The Leader is Knuckles.

<i>[/glow]</i>

<COLOR color="#395fa9">1.Dex Entry Day Care created by >BoomBox

318194.png

2. Bou Pokémon Shop created by Boubye

641950_hd_Recovered.png