Battle Tower is Bugged

Bunnystar

Greetings Staff, faced a couple of issue's within my battle tower run today.

1st was with Jazz, I think it was room 2 if I'm remembering correctly. After my match with Jazz, the battle just simply restarted.:ChikoritaWTF:

[spoiler=Jazz]1.PNG.932a88cb2a2fcf686ddcb6936466ddc4.PNG

I didn't think much of it, besides wanting to report this only bug at that time.

But then, it happened again, this time with Cynthia. After winning the initial match this happened....

[spoiler=Match restarted, again.]2.PNG.28487f7bf45d7e800f21c5005f4e3e5e.PNG3.PNG.3eb236d777960131872c1c0d07149afe.PNG

Honestly, wanted to just faint out cause I was down to my last two pokes. But just went for it, while hoping for the best for the sake of staying on projection for my legendary mount. And in the end i won.

[spoiler=Match]4.thumb.PNG.255fdda5ad2bdede8a53415b5e03966e.PNG

After this, I went to the rewards distributor. I was hoping for a 50 coin payout since beating her twice but I knew it was just gonna be 25. So has I was spamming the space bar to get through the dialogue, the number 12 caught my eye while skimming through. I was hoping that wasn't gonna be my payout in coins and it ended up being just that.

[spoiler=Payout]5.PNG.1baa181395d5bd4520c33f651b096b7b.PNG6.PNG.d7f99a5b6447e2609cb75c2812e7f966.PNG

Thanks for reading, await for feedback.

Edited by Bunnystar

Shiny Squad Beatdown by Quanbae^^https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_AWM9CKXMA

Greetings Staff, faced a couple of issue's within my battle tower run today.

1st was with Jazz, I think it was room 2 if I'm remembering correctly. After my match with Jazz, the battle just simply restarted.:ChikoritaWTF:

[spoiler=Jazz][ATTACH=full]51220[/ATTACH]

I didn't think much of it, besides wanting to report this only bug at that time.

But then, it happened again, this time with Cynthia. After winning the initial match this happened....

[spoiler=Match restarted, again.][ATTACH=full]51222[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]51223[/ATTACH]

Honestly, wanted to just faint out cause I was down to my last two pokes. But just went for it, while hoping for the best for the sake of staying on projection for my legendary mount. And in the end i won.

[spoiler=Match][ATTACH=full]51224[/ATTACH]

After this, I went to the rewards distributor. I was hoping for a 50 coin payout since beating her twice but I knew it was just gonna be 25. So has I was spamming the space bar to get through the dialogue, the number 12 caught my eye while skimming through. I was hoping that wasn't gonna be my payout in coins and it ended up being just that.

[spoiler=Payout][ATTACH=full]51226[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]51227[/ATTACH]

Thanks for reading, await for feedback.

Damn I was going to report it too lol damn I rebettled 3 trainers in thus rooms thank god my volca saved me lol

• Like 1