Collabrative community

Shadowranger

I was wondering if players could make submissions into things they'd like to get done themselves? I mean I know the scripters and devs are more than capable of doing this themselves but I also know they have more pressing matters to attend to and their own life to juggle but what if they didn't have to worry themselves about the small stuff? What if players could submit things like the code for the illusion ability or areas in kalos or other regions? What if players could submit cloth designs and we'd be motivated not just to play but to participate? Personally I know that pro uses python and I also know alot of us players know a few programming languages maybe not python but atleast c++. What if we could collectively help?

A suggestion for a friendly player,

Shadow

To be or not be that is the question

ShadowRanger|Silverpokelogoprofile.jpg Server|PseudoCode

I was wondering if players could make submissions into things they'd like to get done themselves? I mean I know the scripters and devs are more than capable of doing this themselves but I also know they have more pressing matters to attend to and their own life to juggle but what if they didn't have to worry themselves about the small stuff? What if players could submit things like the code for the illusion ability or areas in kalos or other regions? What if players could submit cloth designs and we'd be motivated not just to play but to participate? Personally I know that pro uses python and I also know alot of us players know a few programming languages maybe not python but atleast c++. What if we could collectively help?

A suggestion for a friendly player,

Shadow

About the coding of the moves, as stated before by Mage/Nebulas, that is a thing that Developer handle.

To code something you probably need the access to the full code, and that's not something that should be given to players for obvious reasons.

Furthermore, obviously, the Developer role is not one where recruitments are open for players.

For what regard mapping that would be impossible too, since Mappers uses a different tool to map that is not available to players.

Players have the access to the basic tool that will help players to learn and practice mapping.

If you are interested in Mapping, you can find the download > HERE < and a lot of advices and a really completed guide on the Discord, which you are already part of.

Instead, for what regard clothing, that's something related to the pixel art and Artist role.

The recruitment for the ARTISTS, as stated in the announcement on discord, is officially open and you can find it > IN THIS LINK <.

I really think that the only one that should be allowed to work on these things should be ONLY PRO STAFF.

Giving all the players the chance to do what you propose would just create chaos and would be risky, in my opinion.

If you want to contribute to the game, other than there are a lot of things you can do like suggestings new things that could improve the game.