Removal of alternative accounts rule in Ranked PvP?

Eaty

I could create 10 accounts and get 400 rating in all of them

2. Each person is allowed a maximum of four owned accounts. You may only have one account per email.

Thought I'd mention this for others who have similar concerns.

• Like 1

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why has my previous comment been deleted from this thread?

You ask for feedback on an issue and then just ignore or delete the replies? Lol...

We're deleting the comments that don't meet the thread requirements. Off-topic posts will also be deleted.

You are only allowed to vote if you have at least 200 rating in the current season or were on ladder at the end of a season.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

IGN: Hennenen

Current Rating: 383

Season you were on ladder: n/a

Vote: remove the rule

Reason: You just can't have fun with a weird ass team without getting destroyed by meta poke but if you can play on a second account atleast have some fun without destroying your main account

• Like 2

IGN:fantazi0

Current rating:

Season you were on ladder: more than 10 times on ladder

Vote: Remove the rule

Reason:

Is a good idea for testing team without losing rating, this can be very useful for new pvp players and people who want to make the effort of playing in multiple accounts.

• Like 3

IGN: Zinsmiter

Current Rating: 1

Season you were on ladder: The very first ranked season in PRO and more. Example: November 2016 according to the Reborn bot among others.

Vote: Remove the rule

Reason: The rule restricts the ability to team test and have fun while also being competitive. Showdown is a great example of people playing like this. Many people wanna mess around on one account and take the game more seriously on another. It's not even a discussion whether this is the case or not.

I've gone into detail with this more in the past so i shouldn't really have to write it all up again.

• Like 2

IGN: cateto21plud

Current rating: 37

Season in which you were on the stairs: the season went by

Vote: Keep the rule.

Reason: if you eliminate this rule, the game becomes easier and even open, you do not need anyone to do it, you can make your clan take the ladder easier (some players can get 800/1000 points with only 2 accs) , etc.

Outside of that I will get coins easier up to 1000 coins per season will become easier to get.

Thanks ... Espero la leeas

IGN: Exclusivez

Current rating:400 ( I will finish ladder :D)

Season you were on ladder: Many seasons finished in top 25

Vote: Keep the rule

Reason: If there is going to be incentives added for making ladder/guild ladder ( trophies ect), why would people be able to create 4 accounts. That makes no sense to me. I dont see the point at all. If you want to test a team ask a friend/guildmate to do a battle with you. Or test it on showdown, or test it in the beginning of the season where the points dont actually matter. This will skew all guild ladder ratings and force "new" or inexperienced players OUT of top guilds because the guilds will be FULL OF ALT ACCOUNTS. Instead of 100 unique players, there will only be 25. Very toxic IMO.

And of course, there would be so much boosting. If someone is on their alt account and "just so happen" to match against a guildmate who is on their MAIN accout, of course the alt account is just going to give them a free win. There will be way too much boosting. Very bad idea

• Like 2

ex.png

ONETEAM.png

IGN: nicotine

Current rating: 467

Season you were on ladder: don't remember exact seasons. But I have made ladder twice.

Vote: Remove the Rule

Reason: PvP is becoming more competitive, we do have the option to build new teams without harm the rating from our main account.

• Like 2

IGN: Joguar

Current rating: 450+

Season you were on ladder: Last seasson top 16

Vote: Keep the rule

Reason: People with high qualifications in the top, will use alternative accounts to put them in the top too, they will take away the chance for a new person who aspires to reach the top.

• Like 3
E6W75Tu.png