Removal of alternative accounts rule in Ranked PvP?

Eaty

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Onkar

Current rating: 30ish, though I left the game... But waiting for Halloween event and so doing some PvPs

Season you were on ladder: I don't really remember the month and lazy to search, but I was on top 25 2 times in Yellow server (now gold)

Vote: NOTA (None of the above / Both :Kappa:)

Reason: Guilds like Tranquility (in Gold) and FenixReborn (in silver) are some guilds which can do anything to be on #1 and so will 100% abuse this rule change and this will kinda makes game sux... Agreed with @teerav 's points. Okay now for yes, It was really boring using just one account when I used to play... Like if you are on ladder and want to stay, you stop doing PvP to keep you safe and got nothing to do in-game for fun other than Bosses... Cuz hunting is / was and will be boring forever... Phew... Well do whatever, I am okay with both lul.

• Like 2

Let's plant at least 1 tree every month 

❤️🌳

Legacy Recruitment Page

IGN: Camilovic

Rating: +300

Seasons on ladder: A couple of times including last season.

Vote: keep the rule

Reason: People would abuse this rule to boost their guild points not only by creating new accounts, but playing with accounts of inactive friends. The real solution for me is to add something that induce people to play unranked (pve coins or something). Or at least dont let people to have more than one account per guild.

• Like 1

IGN : ProDex

Current rating : 1 (i left the game but im still here)

Season i were on ladder : February 2018 and more than 2 times in the part but i couldnt remember.

Vote : Remove the rules

Reason : Its simple, many skillful players got banned just because of that rules, 2 account have rating at the same IP doesnt mean that both accounts belong to 1 person, this game wouldnt be that great if there were no friend ingame, so sharing account with friends is what we do.

[MEDIA=giphy]4QF3B3nXS9bdxci1gI[/MEDIA]

My Personal Shop

My wishlist

IGN: dakivid

Current rating: 200ish

Season you were on ladder: a lot, too lazy to find them

Vote: Keep the rule.

Reason: Removing this rule does not contribute ANYTHING to the current PvP environment. The "Unranked Battle Queue" was introduced because of the fact that you cannot test teams in PvP anymore that easily. But then again, how many players use said unranked queue? Right. Maybe 1% of the community, if even. This feature is simply not needed by ANYONE. People just test teams while ranking up, adjust their teams during said process, and are not interested in the unranked queue. There are very little things that may influence the current PvP meta, which is the addition of new Pokemon, that actually can do something in the game (which is really hard because every Gen6 Pokemon was released, outside of a few Legendary Pokemon).

• Like 3

IGN:Theicecube12

Current rating: 163

Season you were on ladder: only been in top ten (didn't stay there) last 2 pvp seasons ago

Vote: Keep the rule

Reason: With such a low playerbase it might seem beneficial to allow multiple pvp accounts, but here's my viewpoints, whats stopping 25 good pvp players from just making 4 accounts each and pvping. What happens if 1 guy gets first second and third place on ladder? Does he just get all the rewards? How would you know if it was the same guy if not for his Pokémon he owns? See what i mean there are loopholes.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

IGN: Mcschitter

Current rating: 211

Season you were on ladder: *pepe hands*

Vote: change the rule

Reason: stagnant meta at the moment especially for the top guild consideration. If you work harder there is no reason you should not be rewarded for it since everyone has an equal opportunity to do this.

• Like 1

LucarioSignature.gif.350c1b5461dad032ce9444ecf1edfdf8.gif

Check out my YOUTUBE if you like fun shenanigans:

https://www.youtube.com/c/McSchitter

IGN: Carthos

Current rating: 1

Season you were on ladder: August 2016

Vote: Remove/Change the rule.

Reason: Ranked pvp should not be only about competition but also the pleasure of play.

Alt accounts helps players at try new pokes, synergies, playstyles whitout pressure of lose rating on main.

From the middle of the season for many players try out different stuffs become frustrating.

Not being able to do it it's a big limit for the game and player improvements.

For what I see the need in rermoving alt accounts have been about the influence they have in the guild ladder.

In my opinion the direction the game should take about this issue is to study a solution to remove the influence alt accounts have in guild ladder.

A solution could be let players register officially an alt account of which points will not be calculated also in guild ladder. Make unnonfficial alts prohibited.

There could be many other solutions but we really shouldnt limit the game.

• Like 1

Ign= EliteArigus

Current rating = 440

Season U were on ladder =:Peppo Cry:

Vote= Remove this Rule

Reason= If Cant really test new Pokemons in pvp Fearing We will loose our ratings We need to wait for next season to start to check pokemons sacrificing our win rate So if we could use alt for pvp we can check teams and see how effectively it works and it might increase competition as well thats all may be but it will be wise to remove this rule.

• Like 1