happy halloween

Sexygirl

?

the reason why the Halloween event has not started yet is simple: It is not fully finished yet. I know I announced nothing new with that but thats it.

Indeed, we don't want to run a incomplete event and therefore it will only be released when it really is finished.

Why we don't give any information?

Well, we said there will be a event but not more. The reason for that is, we can't really tell you how much more time it needs.

We don't want to tease you with 'No ETA' messages but any other information regarding the progress of the event would be absolutely inaccurate and most probably a lie. Thats why ' No ETA'. Many people of the staff team are working on the event but keep in mind that this is a voluntary job and staff member also have a real life with the same problems everyone has. Means, sometimes there is much stuff done in a short time, sometimes not.

Anyway, just because the event is late compared to the last year, it does not mean it has a shorter duration or will be canceled.

So as small conclusion: The event is still not finished yet and we cant really tell you when it is but it will come. Please stay patient in meanwhile and stay tuned. :)

With this statement, I will lock this topic now. When the event is out, we will let you know by an announcement in our Announcement section and in our PRO Discord server.

Kind regards Xylos

Apparently nothing.

Not true, please don't spread further false information.

• Like 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.