battle tower

Fares4269

Hi,

There is a bug on my account concerning the battle tower. I paid, but i don't have access to the fight area. I put screen shots as evidence.

Hey fares4269,

Im sorry for the inconvenience.

May it possible that you left the Battle Tower before you tried to start the challenge? The challenge will stop when you left the tower and you have to wait till the cooldown expires.

The same counts for when you had a dc and/or rollback, in this case we are sorry, but can not refund any lost progress or reset any cooldown.

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

If nothing of that was the case, please wait till the cooldown expires and try again to start the battle tower quest. Let me know how it went.

Sorry once again, but we can not reset the cooldown you currently have.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution