I just made an account and looking forward to it

Hi guys im ayylm4o 2016 vgc sd ladder player and I would love to learn about the competitive side here I hope I find people to help me out :> and which server should I start on gold or silver? `=` Hope this game turns out to be addicting

Welcome to PRO

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Hi guys im ayylm4o 2016 vgc sd ladder player and I would love to learn about the competitive side here I hope I find people to help me out :> and which server should I start on gold or silver? `=` Hope this game turns out to be addicting

Welcome on PRO, hope you will enjoy the game !

As stated before, if you look for competitive i think Silver is the most competitive between them.

You can find a lot of content related to the pvp in the > PVP FORUM SECTION <.

For the PVP rules, you can read this thread > PVP RULES <

In case you are interested, you can join our community on discord by using > THIS LINK <

Have a great day and welcome again !

Welcome to the game! You're just in time for the early December halloween event.