Yveltal wings for the event

20gengar

You want to late event more ?

Event is late and not release right now, for me its finish, this game doesnt give them best to release something how is not hard.

So if staff want to add this, your reputation will be very bad, dont cry after this.

It’s just a suggestion , i’m not forcing them to put it

You want to late event more ?

Event is late and not release right now, for me its finish, this game doesnt give them best to release something how is not hard.

So if staff want to add this, your reputation will be very bad, dont cry after this.

Don't be so mean about other peoples suggestions Cobra. They are after all JUST suggestions. I understand your salty about the halloween event but there is not reason to spread this toxicity further. (I like your idea btw)

8e0fae86fa2d6e8d5c23a01a3debce6c.png.63ba87da54fd2227919e10a3c18d589f.png

Don't be so mean about other peoples suggestions Cobra. They are after all JUST suggestions. I understand your salty about the halloween event but there is not reason to spread this toxicity further. (I like your idea btw)

lol im not salty.

Just suggest some thing at the end is stupid. Imagine you teacher come to you and said "add this thing" at the end when you are tired, its the same, so next time said nothing and stop do the serious boy just because you are a former staff.

lol im not salty.

Just suggest some thing at the end is stupid. Imagine you teacher come to you and said "add this thing" at the end when you are tired, its the same, so next time said nothing and stop do the serious boy just because you are a former staff.

Being former staff has nothing to do with it. LOL! I took a break from PRO and come back and here you are still being negative months later about the same old same old. Your being rude to people for merely SUGGESTING AN IDEA. People have rights to have ideas and to share them regardless of how you feel about them. Just because YOU perceive something as stupid doesn't mean everyone else does. Most suggestions don't even get implemented. There isn't any reason for talking down to others. I'm not going to argue with you either over this, you are trying to make those around you miserable. I'm not going to post anymore about this because this isn't the appropriate place to argue with you. o/ Peace

8e0fae86fa2d6e8d5c23a01a3debce6c.png.63ba87da54fd2227919e10a3c18d589f.png