Confused.

Robtheslob

HI RobTHeSlob,

Unfortunately no-one is playing PRO at the moment as of result of both servers being down so that some bugs and other problems can be fixed after our latest client update. There is no Estimated Time for when server will be back up but I ask that that you please be patient . You can join our DISCORD SERVER to stay get frequent updates on when servers go down for Maintenance and other updates. I Hope this helps!

Sincerely, Ryo

As far as I can tell from other users posts, people are playing pro. But u havent verm able to login since the client update?

Well soon they will fix the website problem in next website update

Thankyou

Arlon_signature.png

IGN: Arlon

Discord: Arlon#0001

As far as I can tell from other users posts, people are playing pro. But u havent verm able to login since the client update?

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. The servers are currently down due to a maintenance for the new update. Unfortunately, there is no Estimated Time as to when they'll be up. Also, please refrain from asking regarding server status here as it is against the General Support Rules. Furthermore, there are several visual bugs that come with the Android Client and therefore it's been removed. You can keep an eye out in #announcements of our Official PRO Discord for when it's fixed and when the servers are up.

As for the forums, usually it's unupdated because it takes time to update and our Forum admins have to change the status. Therefore, it's best that you check out the updates in our discord for more updated information. We're really hoping for your understanding. As this is a known issue, and I can’t offer you much of a fix as of now, I’ll now be locking this thread.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.