Silver server don't recognize me

Stevecuelobelo

The first problem is that the silver server don't work and don't recognize me, it say invalid username or password, and the second problem is that gold server has deleted all my progress, even if i just started to play in it that's not pleasant. Pls don't tell me that silver server has deleted progress too, i was really close to finish kanto

The first problem is that the silver server don't work and don't recognize me, it say invalid username or password, and the second problem is that gold server has deleted all my progress, even if i just started to play in it that's not pleasant. Pls don't tell me that silver server has deleted progress too, i was really close to finish kanto

Hey sTeVeCueloBelo,

Im sorry for inconvenience.

It seems that you haven't merged your account yet. The merge is needed in order to login on the silver server.

What the merge is and how to merge properly, is noted in our Merge FAQ.

Here a small quote out of it where is explained how to merge:

How to merge:

1. Step 1: Login in your dashboard and click on Merge is required!

IEMnM3qgYffkSx1x.png

2. Step 2:

RdaPTSzG24SnmdjY.gif

Done!

Don't forget to select your right main server! (Red in your case).

In case you have successfully merged but still can't login or have any other issues, please check out our Merge Issue FAQ.

Kind regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution