Pokemon Stuck in Party

Xylos

Hi @pateencroute

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that i've moved your Weedle in your PC. However, to move Pikachu, you need first to remove any possible item it is holding otherwise it will be lost once moved.

Could you please remove the item Pikachu is holding and then inform me when done?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day!

Hi,

I've removed the item on my pikatchu

Thanks a lot

I've moved the pokemon to your PC, should be in the last slots. Sorry for the inconvenience and wish you a wonderful day. -Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

Hey, Got 5 Pokemon stuck in my party - all except mudkip - if they could be removed that would be great. In Silver server and ign is mccaffery97. Thanks

I've moved the pokemon to your PC, should be in the last slots. Sorry for the inconvenience and wish you a wonderful day. -Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

Server : Silver

Ign : PrinceIsaiah

I'd like the first 3 pokemon in my team moved, the Meowth, Geodude and Pidgeotto Thank you! :)

I have restored the pokemon for you. They should be at the last spot of your PC. can you please check this? - Aghanim.
Edited by Aghanim

Olá meu nome no jogo e edshow remover blaizeken pikachu e gyarados da minha festa servidor silver

The stuck Pokemon should now be at the last slots of your PC. Sorry for the inconvenience, enjoy the game! ~Equilibrium
Edited by Equilibrium
Pokered-title.png

"Minerd" in silver server Nidoran M, Eevee, Snorlax, Tangela and Hitmonlee

Edited by Shinohara

Hey, my name is "Theet" im on the Silver Server. My Gengar and Feraligatr are from Johto, but locked in Kanto. Please remove them from my party . Thank you

Edited by Shinohara

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I have the same issue I'm looking for help :)

IGN : Pepitoow

Server : Silver

Three Pokémon stucks

Aggron from Hoenn

Gyarados from Hoenn

Oddish from Hoenn

If someone could help.. ^^

I have moved your Pokemon to the PC. They should be located in your last slots. ~ Noxious
Edited by Noxious

Pepi..Pepi..Pepi..toow.. Thanks Mom for this name -_-