Pokemon Stuck in Party

Xylos

Some Pokémon are stuck in your party and you would like to have them removed?

Sure, please post a reply with your ingame name and your server. A Staffmember will remove them from your team. Please remove all itmes you gave this stuck Pokémon, else you might lose them.

Why does that happen?

It happends because of a bug, all Pokémon you catch (Only counts for players in story mode) will/might have a wrong region as caught region. Means when you are in Johto you catch Pokémon which will be registred as Kanto Pokémon in our database. As you can not use Kanto Pokémon in Johto untill you have 8 badges, they will be stuck and cant be removed as player.

When a staff member removes them, can I use them later?

They will be locked on your Pc until you have 8 badges in your current region. We can unfortunately not avoid that. They wont be deleted.

Can I avoid that?

Not really. When the new client is online, this bug will be fixed. All you can do now it not catching wild Pokémon or have a team of 6 Poémon of your current region in your team if you dont want to have them stuck in your Party.

New client, when will it be available?

Soon. Will be announced in our Official PRO Discord.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

UPDATE: The bug has been fixed, you still might have some stuck Pokémon in your team but you can farm now like in old times.

Brezbrah silver server

Done ^^
Edited by Xylos

Some Pokémon are stuck in your party and you would like to have them removed?

Sure, please post a reply with your ingame name and your server. A Staff member will remove them from your team.

Please remove all items you gave your stuck Pokémon, else you might lose the items.

Why did that happen?

There are two possible ways why it happened for you.

• A client of us had a bug. All Pokémon you caught (Only counts for players in story mode) may had a wrong region as caught region. Means when you was in Johto, you caught Pokémon which will are registered as Kanto Pokémon in our database. As you can not use Kanto Pokémon in Johto until you have 8 badges, they will be stuck and cant be removed as player.
  • A merge issue. Sometimes when you merge your account, while you haven't finished the story part of your current region, your party may contain few old Pokémon of your previous regions. As you can not use Pokémon from previous regions until you have 8 badges in your current region, they are stuck in your party.

When a staff member removes them, can I use them later?

They will be locked on your Pc until you have 8 badges in your current region. We can unfortunately not avoid that, but they wont be deleted.

Can I avoid that?

Not really. Once we have removed the Pokémon from your inventory, the bug shouldn't occur again.

Will I get any problem when I don't let them be removed?

No, but they are stuck in your party and you can not re-order them.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

1fella silver

Mankey

Hoot hoot

houndoom

onix

I've moved the pokemon into your PC. Sorry for the inconvenience! -Fluffles

Hello, im coming back to the game then my party have kanto pokemon and i not have all the 8 badges from jotho... so, there is stuck pokemon in my party.... anyone could fix this? Silver server, the nick is FenrirXIX. Thank you very much.

Done ^^
Edited by Xylos