Pokemon Stuck in Party

Xylos

In Game Name: demon888

Server: Silver

5 pokemon are locked in my pary, my torchic is still usuable since I am in the beginning of Hoenn and it is originally from there. Thank you in advance.

All of the "stuck" Pokemon should now be at the last slots of your PC. Sorry for the inconvenience. ~Equilibrium
Edited by Equilibrium

hello i cant switch feraligatr and granbull in my team and i dont know why dont have ready my story

callidus silver

I've moved the pokemon to your PC, should be in the last slots. Sorry for the inconvenience and wish you a wonderful day. - Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

storm420 - Silver server, I have 5 of my 6 team members locked into my party cant move them to PC as their from Kanto region it says and I am in Johto

I've moved the pokemon to your PC, should be in the last slots. Sorry for the inconvenience and wish you a wonderful day. - Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

Kinaxyz - Silver server

Need the rattata moved to my pc from my party

Edited by Shinohara

HI, same problem with geodude and spinarak

Nick: Satturras

Server: Silver

Edited by Shinohara