Pokemon Stuck in Party

Xylos

Hello, i have also stuck Pokemon in my party.

Name: Jackymon

Server: Gold

Can you please help me?

Thx

Your pokemons have been moved. It should be at the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

Hello, i have a Natu, Honchkrow, Sandlash, Foretress and a Poliwrath stuck in my party, i am current in Sinnoh. Only the Turtwig should be in my party.

Name: LoboOjones

Server: Silver

Please Help

Your pokemons have been moved. It should be at the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi , i have also stuck Pokemon in my party : Natu , Hitmonlee , Eevee

Name : Itzvailuxyt

Server : Silver

Please help me

Edited by ItzVailuxYT

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, i have an onix stuck in my party

Name : Konpaatre

Server : Silver

He wont leave me alone :(

I have checked your database and it seems like your problem is solved already. If you are still facing problems, please let me know. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

• 2 weeks later...

Are some Pokémon stuck in your party and you would like to have them removed?

If so, please post a reply with your in-game name and your server. A Staff member will remove them from your team and place them in the last slots of your PC.

Please remove all items held by your stuck Pokémon, otherwise you may lose the items.

Why did this happen?

There are two possible ways why it happened to you.

• Our client had a bug. All Pokémon you caught (Only counts for players in story mode) may had a wrong region as caught region. This means when you were in Johto, you caught Pokémon which were accidentally registered as Kanto Pokémon in our database. As you cannot use Kanto Pokémon in Johto until you have 8 badges, they will be stuck and cannot be removed as player.
  • A merge issue. Sometimes when you merge your account, while you haven't finished the story part of your current region, your party may contain few old Pokémon of your previous regions. As you cannot use Pokémon from previous regions until you have 8 badges in your current region, they become stuck in your party.

When a staff member removes them, can I use them later?

They will be locked in your PC until you have completed 8 badges in your current region. We can unfortunately not avoid that, but they will not be deleted!

Can I avoid that?

Sadly, no. However, once we have removed the Pokémon from your party, the bug shouldn't occur again.

Will I get any problem when I don't let them be removed?

No, but they are stuck in your party and you cannot re-order them.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Maeknight gold server

I have checked your database and it seems like your problem is solved already. If you are still facing problems, please let me know. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by M3ru3m

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, got a Tauros and Fletchinder stuck in my party.

Name: Flashpoke

Hi. I removed them from your Party. They should be at the last Position in your PC. Have a nice day, M3ru3m
Edited by M3ru3m

Name: Epiald

All the 6 pokemon are stuck in my party

Hi. I removed 5 Pokes from your Party and put them in your PC. Please put at least 1 Poke from current Region your in into your Party so I can remove the last one. Greetings, M3ru3m

Hi! thanks a lot for the very fast reply. I have put a Sinnoh poke in my party, please store the Lotad. Thanks!!!

Hi. Last Poke has been removed from the Party too. Have a good day, M3ru3m

Thanks!!!!

Edited by epiald

Server: Gold

Hello my nickname is TitanSoul i have Leavanny, Hydreigon, Starmie, Golurk and Raichu and they are stuck in my party.

HELP ME PLEASE

Hi. I removed the Pokes from your Party. Greetings, M3ru3m
Edited by M3ru3m

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IGN: Suav0

The Arcanine on my party is stuck! Help me please!

Hi. The Poke was removed from your Party and should be in your PC now. Have a nice day, M3ru3m
Edited by M3ru3m