Pokemon Stuck in Party

Xylos

Type of Request: Move Region Locked Pokemon into PC

IGN: GlowingAura 
Server: Silver
2 Pikachus, Horsea, Growlithe and a Taillow from Kanto stuck in Party in Hoenn.
Other: I merged my account into Silver Server after coming back to the game after a year and found myself with region locked pokemon in the party.

Hi there. All the pokemon's from the wrong region have been sent back to your PC. You should now be safe to proceed with the rest of your progress. Have some happy holidays, stay safe! - Midsommar

• 4 weeks later...

Type of Request: Move Region Locked Pokemon into PC

IGN: Fierymask
Server: Silver
ponyta and charmeleon from Kanto stuck in Party in sinnoh.
Other: the charmeleon is even at a much higher lv than the others. merged into silver today and that happened.

Hey there! Your 2 Pokemon have been sent to the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day. -Exotyc

• 2 weeks later...

Type of Request : Move Region Locked Pokemon into PC

IGN : Setsuya

Server : Silver

Spinarak and Beedrill are buggy - I am in Johto and logged in after quite a long time again and cant put them into my computer.

Can you please do that for me? - Thank you ! 🙂

Hey there! Your 2 Pokemon have been sent to the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day. -Exotyc

• 2 weeks later...

IGN JirOKLM

Server : Gold

1 Natu, 1 Xatu, 1 Snorlax and 1 Raichu are stuck on my party (kanto pokes) and i'm in Johto's first town.

Need help please! 

Thanks

Hey there! Your 4 Pokemon have been sent to the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day. -Exotyc

in aphrodia PC (valentine event) silver server and since I am hoenn 6th badge I cannot remove flygon from my party.. I need to be able to sync ... can't do this with flygon still in party.

Hey there! Your Pokemon has been sent to the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day. -Exotyc

• 3 weeks later...

Onlyblack Silver

I have sent back 4 of the 5 pokemons stuck in your party to your PC. Please add another pokemon from your current region in your party so that I may send back the last one. You can let me know through private message or by sending another message here. Have a splendid day! - Midsommar