Bug Catching Contest - Can't see the Officer to start the contest

Xxblackashxx

[ATTACH=full]53241[/ATTACH]

Hi[uSER=1853784] [/uSER]@xXBlackAshXx !

Could you please do a clean install to see if that fix your issue? Follow the procedure given below:

• Delete PRO Client/Application and all the files (.rar/.zip /.apk included)
  • Delete all the related/remaining files of PRO (e.g temporary files), you can use a free software like Ccleaner to do that in the easiest way. Also, if you have a smartphone, restart it.
  • Download the latest and most updated client from PRO WEBSITE DOWNLOAD PAGE

If that should not fix your issue, the new client, that should be released in the near future, should be able to fix it.

There is not a estimated time for when the new client will be released, however an announce will be made on the OFFICIAL PRO Discord once it will be released.

Hope this can help you, have a great day !

Edited by Keita

I did that already and it didn't fix it. I was told it's server side and has nothing to do with my files.

I understand that bugs happen when a new update gets released, but I really rely on the money from bcc. Will there be any way to get all the time I lost doing the contest back? Like can I do it twice a day for a short period of time when the new client releases? Because it's really not fair that I'm not able to enter the contest while other people can enter without problems.

Thanks for the help and fast response.

I did that already and it didn't fix it. I was told it's server side and has nothing to do with my files.

I understand that bugs happen when a new update gets released, but I really rely on the money from bcc. Will there be any way to get all the time I lost doing the contest back? Like can I do it twice a day for a short period of time when the new client releases? Because it's really not fair that I'm not able to enter the contest while other people can enter without problems.

Thanks for the help and fast response.

ThIs procedure, in my knowledge, is the only way to fix this issue while waiting for the new client release.

So, could you check accurately the procedure given above and see if you did ALL THE STEPS ?

As stated, if that should not fix your issue, the new client, that should be released in the near future, should be able to fix it.

There is not a estimated time for when the new client will be released, however an announce will be made on the OFFICIAL PRO Discord once it will be released.

same problem here

Hi @ravenboosto !

Could you please do a clean install to see if that fix your issue? Follow the procedure given below:

• Delete PRO Client/Application and all the files (.rar/.zip /.apk included)
  • Delete all the related/remaining files of PRO (e.g temporary files), you can use a free software like Ccleaner to do that in the easiest way. Also, if you have a smartphone, restart it.
  • Download the latest and most updated client from PRO WEBSITE DOWNLOAD PAGE

If that should not fix your issue, the new client, that should be released in the near future, should be able to fix it.

Somebody in discord already recommended that method that's why I already tried it and it didn't fix it for me. I did all the steps.

So no compensation for those who can't enter?

Hi again @xXBlackAshXx !

If you tried already the procedure given above and it didn't work, the only thing you can do is wait for the new client release that should come in the near future.

Again, there is not a estimated time for when the new client will be released, however an announce will be made on the OFFICIAL PRO Discord once it will be released.

I would like to inform you that there have not been any info about any possible compensation specific for the one that can't access the bug catching contest.

However, it has been stated by PRO STAFF that when the new client will be released all users will get a free membership for 3 days. This counts for users that already have membership (3 days extension) and for users that don't have it.

Furthermore i would like to remind you that Pokemon Revolution Online is a game in BETA and so it is possible to experience bugs and errors while playing. PRO STAFF, that are volunteers, will always look into them with absolute professionality and fix them as soon as possible.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and hope this provided some clarification, have a great day !

Edited by Keita

I really hope you mods would actually read what users write. I'm well aware that the game is a "beta". I wrote:

I understand that bugs happen when a new update gets released, but I really rely on the money from bcc. Will there be any way to get all the time I lost doing the contest back? Like can I do it twice a day for a short period of time when the new client releases?

I was just asking - not demanding.

Furthermore some mod in discord told me that I should try reinstalling (which most likely won't fix the problem) and if that not works I should then afterwards seek a CS and ask him to help me, since he witnessed another player getting help for his BCC problem.

Have a great day.

I really hope you mods would actually read what users write. I'm well aware that the game is a "beta". I wrote:

I understand that bugs happen when a new update gets released, but I really rely on the money from bcc. Will there be any way to get all the time I lost doing the contest back? Like can I do it twice a day for a short period of time when the new client releases?

I was just asking - not demanding.

Furthermore some mod in discord told me that I should try reinstalling (which most likely won't fix the problem) and if that not works I should then afterwards seek a CS and ask him to help me, since he witnessed another player getting help for his BCC problem.

Have a great day.

Hey xXBlackAshXx,

Im sorry for all this inconveniences.

However, all steps to get rid of this problem were mentioned above in[uSER=1837673] [/uSER]Heiwajima's answers. Thanks for that!

If you have done them properly, as it seems you have out of your replies, you have to wait for the new client unfortunately. Also a Content Scripter can't do anything in this case.

The new client will be available soon. You will notice it when you can't login with your current version but we will also do a Discord announcement.

Regarding the contest and the lost time there: No, you wont get a refund in this way. You won't be able to do the contest twice or anything else. Everything will stay as it is.

However, a small apologize in form of a 3 day Membership Medallion will be given, like[uSER=1837673] [/uSER]Heiwajima already mentioned.

So, you have to wait for the new client in order to be able to do the Bug catching contest, you can also try to re-install the client again by making sure to delete every previous PRO version and connected files. (Im not sure how often you did it, I just mention it to go sure at this point). ^^

Do you have any further questions?

Kind regards Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution