Make Kyogre Surf Mount fast again.

Purplemauth

I understand how Jet-skis kind of negated the validity of the rest of the surf mounts due to their speed, and I am in favour of the balance so that there's more variety, but Kyogre should remain at its fast speed. Since a surf mount has limited use compared to a land mount, having just the skin is not enough incentive to purchase it. There's no other surf legendary mounts available either, so it just kind of feels like Kyogre got screwed.

I don't know if it's purchasable by PvE coins (never checked), but I think that winning 500 PvP matches and spending them all on a situational mount more than justifies the small boost of speed you could get from it.

• Like 7

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree with this. Even thou kygore mount can be bought via pve coins ( yes its there) Many people like me bought it with pvp coins and 500 coins isnt a small thing....the nerf took place just one day after i bought it with 500 pvp coins and it was a huge disappointment for me.

as purple mention i am also ok with jetskii mount being nerfed as its price is same as other shiny surf mounts.. But for kygore it isnt fair

+1

• Like 2

I totally agree with that. +54 if i could give. You cant buy it with PvE coins (Anymore) It doesnt damage or has a effect to the Economy because its a non tradeable item. And the Point that you need 500 PvP coins makes it very unique and the people that put afford and grinded for the Mount shouldnt be punished they should be rewarded instead.

Maybe more people would play PvP to get the Kyogre Mount which would be great for the PvP Queue and the Ladder and so on. I dont see any negative point to nerf the speed of Kyogre Mount.

Greetings

• Like 2

Credits to NamelessHero27 for this suggestion in Discord:

"Put regular surf, without mount and only with hm03 is 0%. It's like just walking on waters. Put regular (not shiny) mount at 20% more speed. This means cheaper than now. THis will be Surf Mounts entry level, will be bougth by people new, in story, with small money. Economy will move. Put shiny mount and jet skii 50% (that should be as it was jetskii till 3 days ago). Jetskii and shiny mounts at same speed willl move economy because people will buy and trade fav mounts and not only jetskii to go fast. I repeat, this 50% should be what jetskii was till 3 days ago. Put Kyogree mount 70% faster, pvp coins only, not tradable, more expensive. Exclusive and high level fast mount, reward for pvp player. I think like this, economy will move (nobody will just be "forced" to have only the jetskii), complain will go away, and well I think everybody got their goal

Greetings"

Edited by CyBeR54