Download proble.

Eric66

Hello. I can not download the new android client, while my phone got all the reqs for it. And not I am the only one who have this problem. My membership is still active, and I do not want to lose it. I tried out both mirror for android, but none of them worked. I always have a good connection, I have enough storage, so these 2 can not be the problem.

Thank you for the answer!

Hello. I can not download the new android client, while my phone got all the reqs for it. And not I am the only one who have this problem. My membership is still active, and I do not want to lose it. I tried out both mirror for android, but none of them worked. I always have a good connection, I have enough storage, so these 2 can not be the problem.

Thank you for the answer!

Hi there !

I checked them and they works correctly for me.

If you are downloading them from another website or source, please try to use the official one linked below:

If the downlaod doesn't work yet, or you find any problem while installing, please follow this procedure:

• Reset your app permissions
  • Try to download the client from a other browser like firefox
  • Check the storage left after you installed PRO

Let it know here if you solved your issue following what said.

Have a great day and weekend !

None of them worked. Tried out 3 different browser and nothing. It is says, connection error, while I have a good connection. Tried out both Android #1 and #2 but both stops at a ceetain percent.

Could you please try to delete download history and clearing the cache.

Also, please check the storage left after you installed PRO

Looking for a reply, Keita.

Found a solution with Anotex, but thank you for your time, and for responding :D . I appreciate it. Have a nice weekend!

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.