How to get legendary birds?

Sexygirl

They say the 3 legendary birds are uncatchable, but many people saw that some players owns articuno, zapdos, moltres with 6x30-31 iv-s. how can we get one of them? Dont say it is impossible, if some of us can have one from them

Hi there !

I would like to inform you that it's currently impossible to catch Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres. They are useful just for their seen data, needed to catch Legendaries such as Mew.

If you've seen some legendary birds around, it is possible that it was a staff member. No legendary birds have been given in any tournament in my knowledge.

Hope this provided some clarification to your question, have a great day !

Edited by Keita

They say the 3 legendary birds are uncatchable, but many people saw that some players owns articuno, zapdos, moltres with 6x30-31 iv-s. how can we get one of them? Dont say it is impossible, if some of us can have one from them

Hi there. First of all, Legendary birds are uncatchable in PRO. You can only obtain their seen data as stated previously. Legendary birds you see around with rather good stats could have possibly from a Staff Member's player account. You've stated the IVs, so I assume it's been linked in chat, so it must've been the case aforementioned.

It's also possible to see staff members (indicated by their blue name) are running around with unobtainable legendaries and pokemon. This is because staff are able to have different pokemon to be used for unranked battles for videos and streams. They're used to promote the game. Please take note that staff do not have progress on their staff accounts and therefore they gain no advantage for having these pokemon. We do not use these pokemon in Ranked PvP as well to ensure that it is fair. The only legendaries that are obtainable are found in the Legendary Megathread.

Thank you for bringing up this concern, I hope I've clarified things for you. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Edited by Fluffles
  • Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.