Sinnoh quest

Wwholy

'Hi

Hannah benimle savaşmıyor lütfen yardım et ..

5 npc yenilgi

Huntail istemiyor

Npc no1- saffron city :symphonia (top right)

requirements : Stamie ot

Team : jolteon charizard venusair balstoise gengar krookodile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Npc no2-Ilex forest: indragirl (top right)

requirements : illumise ot

team : feligatr typlosion meganuim omastar clefable electivire

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Npc no3-New mauville : nova (bottom left )

requirements : nidoking ot

team : sceptile swampert blaziken politoed kingdra dragonite

Npc no4-National park: novi ( top right )

requiremets : nidoqueen ot

team : aerodactyl alakazam sylveon staraptor salamence vaporeon

Npc no5-olivine city : oswald (house left from pokecenter)

requirments :onix

team : tyranitar excadrill scizor starmier luxray mega camerupt

Npc no6-hoenn league :hannah

reqruirments : Your OT HUNTAIL, Hoenn champion

team : houndoom machamp talonflame mega metagross volcarona mega sharpedo

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN TRAINNER

Arlon_signature.png

IGN: Arlon

Discord: Arlon#0001

'Hi

5 npc yenilgi

Huntail istemiyor

Hi there ! Since it seems like you have beaten already the first 5 NPC.

However, I would like to inform you that the HUNTAIL must be OT (original trainer) and so it must be a caught by you.

Are you meeting this requirement? Please check this.

In addition, you can refer to this guide for any info related to guide about HOW TO GO TO SINNOH

If you need to get a clamperl, you can get one in the following spawn location:

[spoiler=Clamperl Location]

Clamperl
#Map                      Area                   Daytime  Rarity  MS  Level  Item
Diamond Domain Main Cave  Fish (Good Rod)        M/D/N    Tier 4  No  22-26  -
Route 124 Underwater      Fish (Good Rod)        M/D/N    Tier 6  No  30-34  Big Pearl
Route 126 Underwater      Fish (Good Rod)        M/D/N    Tier 6  No  30-34  Pearl
Route 127 Underwater      Fish (Good Rod)        M/D/N    Tier 6  No  30-34  Big Pearl
Route 128 Underwater      Fish (Good Rod)        M/D/N    Tier 6  No  30-34  Pearl
Route 129 Underwater      Fish (Good Rod)        M/D/N    Tier 6  No  30-34  Big Pearl
Route 130 Underwater      Fish (Good Rod)        M/D/N    Tier 6  No  30-34  Pearl
Route 40                  Fish (Good Rod)        N        Tier 5  No  15-21  Deep Sea Tooth
Diamond Domain B1F        Fish (Super Rod)       M/D/N    Tier 6  No  22-26  -
Route 108                 Fish (Super Rod)       M/D/N    Tier 7  No  20-35  Big Pearl
Route 124                 Fish (Super Rod)       M/D/N    Tier 5  No  25-35  -
Route 126                 Fish (Super Rod)       M/D/N    Tier 6  No  32-33  Big Pearl
Amity Square              Surf                   M/D/N    Tier 5  No  17-20  -
Love Island               Surf                   N        Tier 6  No  13-17  -
Route 219                 Surf/Fish (Super Rod)  M/D/N    Tier 5  No  20-32  Deep Sea Scale
Route 221                 Surf/Fish (Super Rod)  M/D/N    Tier 6  No  28-32  Deep Sea Tooth

It is even possible to get one in the ABANDONED SHIP QUEST .

Please, let it know here if you solved your issue. Have a great day !

Edited by Keita

'Hi

5 npc yenilgi

Huntail istemiyor

Hi there. Gonna try to explain things as best as possible, so you can understand what you're missing. I've gone over and checked your variables and it seems as if you haven't beaten Oswald in Olivine City yet. You may have forgotten this, which is why I suggest you go back to him and battle him. This is the reason why you can't battle Hannah. You have to do the NPCs in order for you to be able to go to Sinnoh. I've also gone over and checked both your Onix and your Huntail and they have your OT, so there should be nothing to worry about. Perhaps you may have just gotten confused. Please return to Oswald and let me know if you need anything else. If he's not there, please attach a screenshot of this and I'll have your issue sorted. Feel free to check out our Sinnoh Walkthrough if you need further help.

Let me know if you need anything else. Hope this clarifies things for you.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

'Hi

5 npc yenilgi

Huntail istemiyor

Slm abi. Huntail senin OT olmasi lazim. Öbürtürlü malesef olmuyor. Yani kendi tutmusun birtane Huntail olmasi lazim.

For the english people. He said that Hannah doesnt accept Huntail for a reason. And i told him that it has to be OT

Greetings

Slm abi. Huntail senin OT olmasi lazim. Öbürtürlü malesef olmuyor. Yani kendi tutmusun birtane Huntail olmasi lazim.

For the english people. He said that Hannah doesnt accept Huntail for a reason. And i told him that it has to be OT

Greetings

Feel free to translate my text as it's more relevant to his case. He hasn't beaten Oswald yet.

'Hi

5 npc yenilgi

Huntail istemiyor

Ben senin problemini buldum. Sen Hannah dan önce birtane adam unutmusun. Birinci Oswalda karsi savasman lazim. Bunu Olivine City de bulabilirsin. Siralamayi dogru yapman lazim. Sinnoh nun her harfa göre birtane düsmani var. Hannah son düsman. Onixin ve huntailin OTsi senmisin saten yani problemsiz yapabilirmisin bunun ikisinede. Yardim lazimsa sorarsin abicim. Ve halendaha olmuyorsa birtane ekran fotografi cekipte atarsin.

Selamlar

Tüm Tnks i in sinnoh

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!