Rattata learned endeavor instead of ice beam

Kitkatz

I am trining my rattata, and decided to taught rattata ice beam to be easier to lvl up by itself, andthe next battle i go, i got surprised that rattata learned endeavor.

Hey KiTKaTz,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience and this late reply.

I just tried to teach my Ratatta Ice Beam and it just worked fine.

Maybe you tried to teach Ice Beam while Rattata had a level up? In this case a problem could have been occurred.

Please try to restart the client and do it again. Let me know the result in case you still want to reach that move to your Rattata. :)

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hmmm, i remember decline Rattata to learn Endeavor, and that was 2 lvls after it learned it, also in the chat dont say Rattata learned endeavor, maybe was just a random odd bug, i tried to teach it again and that worked so, i suppose is ok :D

Okay. Thanks for your reply. We will take a look on it if it appears more often.

I will lock this topic for now as you was still able to teach the move to your Pokémon, even when it was the second try.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution