BMS Rollbacks

Malisith

I used a BMS almost 3 days ago. Since using it, my sighting rate has noticeably dropped and each time I catch an HA Squirtle, the server crashes and loses it. That has happened twice.

That squirtle is a unit I have been hunting for a couple years on and off, having lost two of them in this time frame has me extremely unhappy.

You need to make servers assign IDs right away. This 10 minute buffer or whatever it is is destroying the integrity of what players are accomplishing. As much as I love pokemon, issues like this make me think about quitting because what is a third party really going to do to fix this after being an issue this long?

My long breaks in the past, have come from this being a problem before. I would have liked to think that by now, you all would have found a way to fix it.

Had no time to take pictures, each time had barely had time to see what I was about to lose.

If you going to add a buff like BMS based on coins, you shouldn't make it a nightmare to use. I am at multiple losses and no way to prove it.

Thought Reaper

I used a BMS almost 3 days ago. Since using it, my sighting rate has noticeably dropped and each time I catch an HA Squirtle, the server crashes and loses it. That has happened twice.

That squirtle is a unit I have been hunting for a couple years on and off, having lost two of them in this time frame has me extremely unhappy.

You need to make servers assign IDs right away. This 10 minute buffer or whatever it is is destroying the integrity of what players are accomplishing. As much as I love pokemon, issues like this make me think about quitting because what is a third party really going to do to fix this after being an issue this long?

My long breaks in the past, have come from this being a problem before. I would have liked to think that by now, you all would have found a way to fix it.

Had no time to take pictures, each time had barely had time to see what I was about to lose.

If you going to add a buff like BMS based on coins, you shouldn't make it a nightmare to use. I am at multiple losses and no way to prove it.

Hey Malisith,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience and this late reply.

Crashes can happen any time and unfortunately we can not refund any lost Pokémon, items or game progress.

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

Our Dev team is always working on the game also to avoid crashes as much as possible. From time to time the server crashes more frequently, we apologize for that.

Once you caught a Pokémon, you can re-log in order to force save the Pokémon. In case the server should crash, a rollback wouldn't affect your Pokémon. I hope that can help a bit in future.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution