is coronet rotom disappeared?

Rad123

HI !

Yesterday i ended the sinnoh quest and after that i goes to the M.T coronet to find the rotom in the 4F but the rock didn't triggered and he didn't appeared . I've never been there and i never caught a rotom so I'm asking if rotom has been taken out from mt coronet or is a problem of the new client ?

HI !

Yesterday i ended the sinnoh quest and after that i goes to the M.T coronet to find the rotom in the 4F but the rock didn't triggered and he didn't appeared . I've never been there and i never caught a rotom so I'm asking if rotom has been taken out from mt coronet or is a problem of the new client ?

Hey RAD123,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

Rotom should be available but is, like you said, not obtainable through the rock. This is a bug and I have forwarded it.

Thank you very much for reporting it! :)

I can't really tell you if you can fight Rotom again once its fixed but I will keep you up to date when the bug is fixed.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

HI !

Hey,

can you try it again as Sinnoh champ? Make sure to talk with Professor Rowan in Sandgem Town first.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution