bug in bug contest jhoto

Tha01379

Hi, Im not sure that it is bug or not.

so to day i went to bug contest of jhoto same as every day with my only haxorus lv98. After that I found the first pokemon, it is heracross lv19(not sure 18 or 19). Then I used false swipe to attack it like every time I did but this time It used counter move to my haxorus before it died and send me back to kanto pokemon center.

One more thing, after I check my money after died, it lost from around 970k to be 920k(lost 50k).

Im so confuse now can u solve thia problem.

than you so much

Love Pro team!! 1542558622876.thumb.jpg.675eba6ec75b048a4f8bc920d1d1e7cb.jpg1542558629262.thumb.jpg.70ce38c6c4f1ccb3f93e4e92a30098f9.jpg

Hi, Im not sure that it is bug or not.

so to day i went to bug contest of jhoto same as every day with my only haxorus lv98. After that I found the first pokemon, it is heracross lv19(not sure 18 or 19). Then I used false swipe to attack it like every time I did but this time It used counter move to my haxorus before it died and send me back to kanto pokemon center.

One more thing, after I check my money after died, it lost from around 970k to be 920k(lost 50k).

Im so confuse now can u solve thia problem.

than you so much

Love Pro team!! [ATTACH=full]54469[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]54470[/ATTACH]

Hey tha01379,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

It seems the move Counter is not working properly. Indeed, that shouldn't have happened.

I have added the move to the List of broken moves and abilities in PRO, a list where all known not or not fully working moves and abilities are noted.

I can't really tell you when this move will be fixed, since it is a minor bug, It won't happen anytime soon. However, you can still take a look at our Update Logs to be up to date regarding all changes and fixes. :)

Thank you for reporting this bug! :)

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution