Help with Jirachi quest

Spyrosvl

When the server crashed today I was in the middle of fighting Archie and his primal Kyogre for the Jirachi quest. After the crash, when i logged back in the game, Archie disappeared but Kyogre is still there. Leaving the room or logging out and in again doesnt seem to fix it. Help please...!

1784313514_.PNG.ff2d655917ee1de986d7e25f8f0334be.PNG

When the server crashed today I was in the middle of fighting Archie and his primal Kyogre for the Jirachi quest. After the crash, when i logged back in the game, Archie disappeared but Kyogre is still there. Leaving the room or logging out and in again doesnt seem to fix it. Help please...!

i think they have a cooldown try on the next day or hours

Hey spyrosvl,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

Once you get a disconnect due a server crash or connection problems, while you fight against a NPC, the battle will count as lose. This is what happened here and the reason why you can not re-fight Archi is, that you can not re-challenge him.

Here a small quote out of the Wiki page of the Jirachi Quest:

This battles are also one time fights. The seen data of the Pokémon should be obtained once you started the battle. To conclude: it does not matter if you win or lose regarding the seen data.

In other words, there is no cooldown for Archi, but you have the, for the Jirachi quest needed, seen data of Kyogre anyway. The only disadvantage you have is, that you haven't received his reward, which would have been a Carvanha in case you would have won.

Regarding the possible lost reward because of the server crash, I have to apologize. We can unfortunately not refund any lost items, Pokémon or game progress at all.

Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Well, since i hadnt won the battle yet and thus hadnt recieved any reward i could probably be given a randomly generated Carvanha. Then again i could have lost the battle altogether (not likely :P). At any rate, crashes happen, as long as i can continue the quest then its fine, thanks for the answer :)

Well, since i hadnt won the battle yet and thus hadnt recieved any reward i could probably be given a randomly generated Carvanha. Then again i could have lost the battle altogether (not likely :P). At any rate, crashes happen, as long as i can continue the quest then its fine, thanks for the answer :)

Oh, and another thing. I already had the seen data of both Kyogre and Groudon before the fights. Was fighting them again necessary for the quest to progress or i could do without them?

The problem with random spawning Pokémon is, that we would need to do that for everyone, also in cases which aren't as clear as yours is. And indeed, since you haven't won, we couldn't do that anyway, no matter how high your chances were. A other part is, that this is connected with a huge amount of work.

Its possible to get the seen data of those legendarys even before doing this bosses, as it was for you, yep. If you can skip Arnie and Maxie in this case - I'm not sure. I remember similar cases where a boss fight in order to get a seen data was needed. I recommend to use the intended to avoid any possible problems.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution