Character stuck in the black part of the map

Xucian

Hello Sir(s),

I have been playing the game for over 150 hours now but yesterday while trying to enter a house my character got stuck in the black part of the scene. I have tried relog in, /ref, client restart but nothing seems to work. To be noted I currently don't possess any escape rope nor can I battle any other player/NPC at the location. Also, I have just arrived in the Hoenn region so have not visited any pokemon centers either.

Kindly look into the matter and resolve as soon as possible as per your convenience.

Thank you

Player Xucian

Hello Sir(s),

I have been playing the game for over 150 hours now but yesterday while trying to enter a house my character got stuck in the black part of the scene. I have tried relog in, /ref, client restart but nothing seems to work. To be noted I currently don't possess any escape rope nor can I battle any other player/NPC at the location. Also, I have just arrived in the Hoenn region so have not visited any pokemon centers either.

Kindly look into the matter and resolve as soon as possible as per your convenience.

Thank you

Player Xucian

Hey XuCian,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

Since you just started the Hoenn region and haven't much progress there, it may create a problem when I just teleport you. Can you remember which House you entered and what you did before?

If possible, can you provide a screenshot of your game where you are stuck?

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hello Sir(s),

As per the query, I am able to answer that I had just entered Professor Birch's residence. A screenshot is attached along to avoid any confusion. Such a quick response is greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Player XuCian

486948625_Screenshot(7).thumb.png.3be0112467046b01e5ceb9002be57abe.png

Hello Sir(s),

As per the query, I am able to answer that I had just entered Professor Birch's residence. A screenshot is attached along to avoid any confusion. Such a quick response is greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Player XuCian

[ATTACH=full]55344[/ATTACH]

Okay,

thanks for the screen. :)

The main problem now is, that you have to be online in order to be moved since you haven't entered a Poké Center is this region yet. Otherwise it would cause some issues.

Let me know when you are online and just in case we miss each other, write down your time zone and your usual online times. A other staff member will try to com online then.

You can also contact me on Discord in case you use it: Xylos#3166

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution