Lost TM

Cantwait428

I was trying to teach my mankey tm earthquake. I clicked on earthquake and chose mankey as the pokemon. Instead of letting me choose which of his 4 moves to replace, his move list did not appear and it said in the chat that mankey has learned earthquake. But i looked at him and he didn't learn earthquake and I did not have the tm in my bag. I would like to be refunded for this tm please.

I just tried it again with another tm and the same thing happened. I tried with seismic toss and the move list did not show up to replace a move. and it just said he learned it, but its not there and not in bag.

Same for me. 24 000 pokedollars lost :S

Hey,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

I was not able to reconstruct the bug. I tried it with my Mankey and it just worked fine.

Please try to re-download the client and try it again. Make sure to delete all previous PRO versions before you download a new. Download Page.

Regarding your already lost Tm's, I have to inform you that we can not refund any lost items. When you test it again, make sure to use a Tm you may not need or is not very valuable.

Let me know your results.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution