Merge Issue

Zphysical

I believe I might have accidentally merge my account from the blue server to the silver server on accident because I used to play 2 years ago actively but have now returned and I was wondering If I could get it merged to Gold because it appears I can't merge again. My account name is zPhysical.

I believe I might have accidentally merge my account from the blue server to the silver server on accident because I used to play 2 years ago actively but have now returned and I was wondering If I could get it merged to Gold because it appears I can't merge again. My account name is zPhysical.

Hey zPhysical,

at the beginning I want to clarify, that it is only possible to merge for the silver server. You can not merge for the golden one.

Why? Because it is connected with the reason why you have to merge at all. The old servers, which you still remember it seems, were renamed and two of them were merged.

The merged ones are Red and Blue, now known as silver. The Yellow server was just renamed to Gold. That means you can merge your blue and red data only for the silver server as only those servers were merged. The only thing you can decide is, which progress you want to continue with - Red or Blue.

Anyway, server transfers may be possible in future (again). You already had the option to change your main server for a fee of 300,000 Poké Dollar in the past, but like already said, this service is currently unavailable and we do not have any ETA when it will be available again. It depends how much time Admins have.

If you want more information regarding the merge, feel free to look at our merge FAQ. Otherwise, let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution