Macho Brace is missing

Keb27

Hi! I was training evs in Route 118, and suddenly my macho brace was missing. Maybe a zigzagoon stole it? There is a way to recover my macho brace? :C

Hey Keb27,

your Macho Brace should be in your inventory. Can you check it? In case it is not in your inventory, could you do a screenshot of your bag with the position where the Macho Brace should be? (Items are sorted alphabetic)

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hi, I have 1 macho brace in my inventory, but I had 2 of them, there is my screenshot.

[ATTACH=full]56050[/ATTACH]

It seems you made a landing trade a while ago where the landed Pokémon held a Macho Brace. Unfortunately you wont receive any items once you get back the lent Pokémon.

As stated in the lending trade FAQ:

• 4. I borrowed someone my Pokemon that was holding a Life Orb, but the Life Orb didn't come back to me?
    • This is indeed correct, if a Pokemon is holding an item at the time the borrow timer runs out; the item will be put into the Temp-Owners backpack.

Do you have any further questions?

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution