Where do I see the extra pokemon I can catch from having membership?

Eatmyplis

Sorry, read the faq and don't see it at all there. Also, is the xmas event still going? It says 1/1000 but I saw quite a few sentret/furrets.

I don't see it here either: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=3357

But what else confuses me about that thread, is the picture says you get free membership for every $5 spent on the game. I didn't get that, and it also says somewhere else you don't get the MS just for having 100 coins.. kind of confused :P

85221 Sorry, read the faq and don't see it at all there. Also, is the xmas event still going? It says 1/1000 but I saw quite a few sentret/furrets.

I don't see it here either: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=3357

But what else confuses me about that thread, is the picture says you get free membership for every $5 spent on the game. I didn't get that, and it also says somewhere else you don't get the MS just for having 100 coins.. kind of confused :P

Let me see if I can help.

1. Where to see the membership only Pokémon: my advice would be to look in the guide section of the forums for Pokémon spawn posts. Here you'll see exactly which Pokémon spawn in which areas, and the membership pokemon are singled out.

2. You do NOT receive membership for every $5 donated. Instead, you use your coins to "purchase" the membership medallion which is then used to activate membership.

3. As far as the Christmas event goes... I'm really not sure. I haven't been able to login to the server due to over capacity in weeks. Maybe someone else can help here.

Cheers! :)

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

85221 Sorry, read the faq and don't see it at all there. Also, is the xmas event still going? It says 1/1000 but I saw quite a few sentret/furrets.

1. Where to see the membership only Pokémon: my advice would be to look in the guide section of the forums for Pokémon spawn posts. Here you'll see exactly which Pokémon spawn in which areas, and the membership pokemon are singled out.

2. You do NOT receive membership for every $5 donated. Instead, you use your coins to "purchase" the membership medallion which is then used to activate membership.

3. As far as the Christmas event goes... I'm really not sure. I haven't been able to login to the server due to over capacity in weeks. Maybe someone else can help here.

Hmm, thanks so much for your post, but coming back to #2, the picture in that thread shows exactly what the account page still shows now; which is "For every $5 Donated we will reward you with 30 Days of Membership Benifits!"

Was that an old deal or something then? lol, but yeah thanks that pokemon location thread is useful :P

Hmm, thanks so much for your post, but coming back to #2, the picture in that thread shows exactly what the account page still shows now; which is "For every $5 Donated we will reward you with 30 Days of Membership Benifits!"

Was that an old deal or something then? lol

I'll let someone else with more current knowledge answer that question. In the past, it did work in the way it is described in Deathwing's post, but I DO believe that message is outdated. *slowly backs out of the thread*

Good luck!!

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

85221 Also, is the xmas event still going?

No, the Xmas event stopped almost 2 weeks ago.

85221 get free membership for every $5 spent on the game

On the Account Page you get free membership after you donated $5.

If you donate via the ingame coin shop you get 100 coins, which you can spend on what you like (coin shop contains clothing, membership medailon, xp boosts, mounts and much more).

85221 I didn't get that, and it also says somewhere else you don't get the MS just for having 100 coins.. kind of confused :P

Did you purchase via the account page or the coin shop? Also if you didn't receive membership/coins within 24 hours make a report with evidence here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=71

Also moving the Topic in the proper Forum section

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

85221 Also, is the xmas event still going?

No, the Xmas event stopped almost 2 weeks ago.

85221 get free membership for every $5 spent on the game

On the Account Page you get free membership after you donated $5.

If you donate via the ingame coin shop you get 100 coins, which you can spend on what you like (coin shop contains clothing, membership medailon, xp boosts, mounts and much more).

85221 I didn't get that, and it also says somewhere else you don't get the MS just for having 100 coins.. kind of confused :P

Did you purchase via the account page or the coin shop? Also if you didn't receive membership/coins within 24 hours make a report with evidence here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=71

Also moving the Topic in the proper Forum section

I bought coins through the in-game store, though the account page does not specify that you have to donate in a certain place to get the free membership. :(

so if you "donate" and you get free membership, you won't get coins? still not sure how to interpret that lol, but sorry didn't see a support section :<

85246 so if you "donate" and you get free membership, you won't get coins? still not sure how to interpret that lol, but sorry didn't see a support section :<

If you donate on the account page you "only" get Membership, no coins. However if you donate through the coin shop you get "only" 100 coins. Membership Medailon(has to be activated, it's in your backpack after the purchase) in the coin shop is 100 coins. For both methods you have to relog!

As said, the Process of obtaining the coins/membership can take up 24 hours, after that time report it at the "donation issues" forum

85246 but sorry didn't see a support section :<

now you know :)

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

85255 About the xmas pokes, although the event already ended, the caught xmas pokes remains, so you'd still see people selling/buying them.

They are no longer available in the wild, though

I'm still finding sentrets and furrets though.. what did the event even do then? Just make them sparkle or something? lol