Failed at merging; lost all progress

Lightaz

Hello there,

I unfortunately failed when merging my account to the silver server. Now I spawned in Pallet Town without any badges or progress, but still own my Pokemon and all that.

In that case I hope for an admin to unmerge my account so I could continue playing from the point I merged.

Thanks in advance.

Lightaz

Hello there,

I unfortunately failed when merging my account to the silver server. Now I spawned in Pallet Town without any badges or progress, but still own my Pokemon and all that.

In that case I hope for an admin to unmerge my account so I could continue playing from the point I merged.

Thanks in advance.

Lightaz

Hey Lightaz,

we warned you a few times, that you should make sure to merge with the right main account. I have forwarded your issue and a Admin will unmerge your account.

However, once unmerged, this will be your very last chance to merge your account properly!

I will let you know once your account is unmerged, depending how much Admins have to do, it could need a while. (Your profile with progress is the Blue one)

Regards Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution