Scroll Bar and Max Revive

Joltyena

Hello there, I wanted to make a report on two issues I found.

1.The scroll bar on for the items section during battle doesn't seem to move at all and just stays in place. Luckily I found out that I was able to click and drag through the items list, but it's a bit more frustrating to do this way.

2. The Max Revive item doesn't seem to work, even after using it on the Pokemon that is fainted, the message pops up with "The Pokemon has fainted," and doesn't revive it.

Could please have these issues looked into? Thank you for your time.

LightningV2.png

Hello there, I wanted to make a report on two issues I found.

1.The scroll bar on for the items section during battle doesn't seem to move at all and just stays in place. Luckily I found out that I was able to click and drag through the items list, but it's a bit more frustrating to do this way.

2. The Max Revive item doesn't seem to work, even after using it on the Pokemon that is fainted, the message pops up with "The Pokemon has fainted," and doesn't revive it.

Could please have these issues looked into? Thank you for your time.

Hey LightningVector,

thanks for the report!

I have forwarded the issued and will keep you up to date regarding any fixes.

You should also still be able to use your mouse wheel up and down in order to scroll through the item list.

Edit: You can also try to re-download the client in order to get rid of the scrolling issue. Make sure to delete all previous PRO files.

Regards Xylos

Edited by Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution