Unmerge Request

Pilovski

Hello,

I've been playing PRO for a long time and when ther was the server's merge I messed up and selected my main server as RED ( i should have choose BLUE)

Is it possible to get an unmerge?

I've not traded in silver yet and in the FAQ they say it's possible.

"Q: I accidentally chose the wrong main server and now all my gym badges are missing!

A: This is why we added a confirmation box to ensure that players would select their proper server. However, staff can assist and unmerge your account if you chose the wrong server as main; note however that this offer is only valable once and exclusively if you never traded on Silver server. In the worst case scenario, you will need to do your story quest over again, but you should have kept your Pokemon and items. "

Hello,

I've been playing PRO for a long time and when ther was the server's merge I messed up and selected my main server as RED ( i should have choose BLUE)

Is it possible to get an unmerge?

I've not traded in silver yet and in the FAQ they say it's possible.

"Q: I accidentally chose the wrong main server and now all my gym badges are missing!

A: This is why we added a confirmation box to ensure that players would select their proper server. However, staff can assist and unmerge your account if you chose the wrong server as main; note however that this offer is only valable once and exclusively if you never traded on Silver server. In the worst case scenario, you will need to do your story quest over again, but you should have kept your Pokemon and items. "

Hey Pilovski,

we warned you a few times, that you should make sure to merge with the right main account. I have forwarded your issue and a Admin will unmerge your account.

However, once unmerged, this will be your very last chance to merge your account properly!

I will let you know once your account is unmerged, depending how much Admins have to do, it could need a while. (Your profile with progress is the Blue one(like you said))

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hello,

sorry to bother you but do you have any information about how much time I've to wait?

Okay, your account should be unmerged now. Make sure to take the right server now.

Here again the Merge topic if you have any questions: Merge Information

Let me know if everything is fine.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution